EPISODE 11: SATANS DEALINGS

Roger then climbs the Ladder to go to the Top floor, and Yells "Tyler get your ass over here!" "you get your little petty friend!" Yelled Tyler. "My friend has nothing to do with your conductive experiments!" Said Roger. Roger then secretly gave himself an Adrenaline Shot in his Pocket. He grabs a Machete out of his Backpack and throws it at Tyler. Rogers Machete then cuts Tyler's arm off clean. Roger starts running towards Tyler and Jumps in and Tackles Tyler. Roger kept Punching him, Tyler then grabs a Gun on his left, and then shoots Roger in the head. Rogers eyes then Turning a glowing Yellow-ish Red, He then starts tearing and Chewing up Tyler. It was as If he was in some Rage or in a Vicious mode. He keeps Clawing him with his Nails. Tyler then Kicks him off, and Runs towards His Helicopter, Roger then Jumps onto the Flying helicopter, then falling down, and Passes out when he hits the Ground. John sees Roger laying on the ground while his hands tied behind his back. He starts yelling and crying saying "NO... ROGER!" John then tries to find something sharp to untie himself, but instead John then put his arms under his legs and feet then untapes himself with his mouth. He Runs to Roger, and Starts seeing if Roger is Ok. John then puts his fingers on his neck, and feels a Pulse. He sits down and says "Thank god." John picks up Roger and puts him in his Truck, and grabs his belonging's from Roger's buggy, and Starts driving, and Checking the Radio. You can then hear Tyler saying "you guys are shitty people, I have a lose hand, and this is how I find you guys, 3rd times the charm I will get you guys. EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. ONE. OF YA!"