Episode 3: The Friendly Kannibals

"We Needed Food For 78 Days Now, We Ate 3 People So Far, And You Were The Next One, We Ran Out Of Food The Second Week We Got Here At This Gas Station, We're Sorry, But You Should Also Apologize For Who And What You've Killed" said Tom The Cannibal "I should say sorry for defending myself?" Roger asked "Well you killed 2 Of Our Family's Best Friends, and I Know We Where Trynna Kill You But We Need Food!" Said Tom "Ok, I'm Sorry, Quick Question "How Many Are There Of You Guys?" Asked Roger. "There Is 6 Of Us, Well 4 Now" said Tom "Ok" said Roger, 4 Years Worth. I then went down to a store, and There was a Grocery Store, They had Canned Food, 1,000's Worth, I saw a 4 Monsters and a Truck, so Out of those 4 has to have those keys!, I then whipped out my shovel and pushed them to the ground just to decapitate them, I Then Found the Keys on the Fat Guy wearing the Red Shirt. I then turned the Keys and The Gas Was Empty So I got my Gas Canister fueled it up, and Walked over to Fill up the Truck, I then Backed up the Truck, and Put About 400 Can Goods In The Back, and 5 Can Openers, Spoons, and Forks, I drove back to the Cannibals Hideout, and Gave them All Of It, I said "This is all I can give right now also You guys can have this Truck, but promise me one thing" Tom asked "What is that?" "Never eat a Person again Its Sickening, No Offense to You guys but it's Inhuman" Roger explained, and Tom Agreed, I then walked back to My Buggy, But Tom Asked "Hey later on if your not busy can you... help us turn back on electricity?, it's been turned off for God knows how long" Tom asked "I can but I got alot on my plate right now" Roger Replied. "Okay" said Tom.