Episode 17: Just A Smig

"It was not my fault, It was the government, they wanted to corrupt this country & they did, they lied and made my cure, a cover up for there so called virus." said Roger on the radio. Everybody was shocked about this. some traveled across sea's to tell what actually happened. The truth got exposed that day. Roger was still looking for the cure, In his home. He just need a smig of cocaine. He couldn't find any, so he asked everyone on the radio. There was a drug dealer. He still survived all this with hardly any food, water, No shelter, and Just Booze!?!?, but Roger accepted. Roger asked "Where". The Drug Dealer said "It's Beside The Statue In Harran". Roger said "damn I have to go back to Harran, I'll accept, Thank You Uhhh..". "Shaun, My Name Is Shaun". "Oh Ok" said Roger. So Roger cranked up his car and started driving. If this is what America wants America Shall Recieve!, and After Roger picks up the Cocaine, He sees a Monster Running Towards him, Roger picks up the Cocaine, and Runs towards his car, Gets In and Drives away, he looks back and Crashes, John fortunately was right behind him and Killed the Infected. John said "if you need a Ride I'm going back to North Carolina" "I need to go back to Dr. Piper, If that's fine" Roger Replied. "It Is" John replied Back. "Actually I gotta stay I thought that was cocaine but it's a bag of Sugar, I guess the dude mixed it up, thank you though, and For you help. John Nodded his head and said OK. Roger then waited for 30 Minutes and Sees another Package, Before he does so He fixes his car up fast, Roger Said "Thank God the car still works."