EPISODE 18: LIFE OF SILVER

It's John.. He knows it's him by the Necklace. Roger then tells John "You can controll it john." John then runs towards him. Roger then jumps towards John with a bunch of dirt and dust flying in the air. Roger and John roll down the road. Roger kept Punching him making sure John or Himself don't get Clawed again to make sure nothing Happens to either one of them. Roger then Knocks him out, and Gives John an Adrenaline Shot. John then turns back to human. Roger Being Confused... it wasn't John. This person had the same type of necklace. Roger then Runs upto this random guy and Asks "Where the hell did you get this!" "My dad gave me this necklace." Roger then being confused. He then picked up the guy that was half way passed out that tried to kill Him. The dad and the 2 sons kept walking to then towards the medical center. When Roger and the 4 other people went to the Hospital John's Jaw Dropped, he said in the air with what sounded like a Gasp "Shaun?" The guy Roger was Carrying looked up and said "John!" John and This Guy hugged each other. John telling him "I missed you." Roger and Everyone being confused. Roger then asks "is he your brother or something how does he have that necklace?" "Me and John are Orphans we had the same foster Parents, and We had this necklace Because parents always believed in Werewolfs. Which is a funny thing because im assuming we have something like that. I never would think in a Million years you would still be alive." Said Shaun. Roger and Them then hear a crash out of nowhere. There was someone who crashed into the main hall, They started shooting this Big Creature, Not Like the Other Monsters, But this Monster was Huge, Almost As Big As 4 Tank's. Roger then saying "Y'all see this shit?!" "Yes!, we should go soon" said John "I agree" said Shaun.