EPISODE 14: CELL BIOLOGIST

Roger with a confused face saying "What?!" John then tells him "it looks like the Gun wound is Hardly there." John then points the drivers mirror towards Roger, Roger then looks and looks at John with his Jaw Dropped and a Shocked expression on Roger's face. "I know. Horrifying right!" Said john "This... is..., im..I'm... I'm FUCKING GOD!" John then laughs really hard and says "Probably. John then turns on the Radio and hears Dr. Piper saying "we're.. at Carolinas Medical center." "Something seems off" said Roger to John. John then turns off the Radio and says "What is it?" Roger then says "he seems scared." "I know exactly what it is!" Said John. "What?" Asked Roger. John then says "Tyler or his Thugs are Pointing a gun at our Doctor, or worse.." John then floors the gas pedal. John and Roger make it, They go into the medical center and make sure there's no monsters nor thugs in each room. "The powers still on?" Whispers Roger. "I guess so" said John. John and Roger start sneaking towards the security room and see the cameras still going and live. They see Mar and Emily pointing a gun at Dr. Piper on the Cameras. "I think it's a trap" said John. Roger shakes his head as if he agrees. John and Roger then start sneaking to The Top Floor, They then see Mar and Emily crying. Roger and John knew something was up. John says "are you thinking the same thing?" "Yes" said Roger. Roger looks back at John and says "I think someone is telling them to Point a gun at Piper." Said Roger. They then sneak passed the next door, and checks if there is anything useful to throw. They found a bottle. John throws it in the hall they just walked from. They then hear a gun click behind them.