EPISODE 10: WE DIDNT START THE FIRE

Almost over 12 Hours later Roger, Mar, and Emily made it to North Carolina. Roger then says "are y'all excited, Nervous or what, They then see Dr. Pipers Laboratory Burning. Roger asks on the Radio "Where are You Piper?" "I'm in the same Building But the Door is Jammed, I think I might burn to death." Said Dr. Piper. Roger then sees a Chainsaw Near Dr. Pipers Laboratory. "Stay Back Piper" said Roger. "Okay" Dr. Piper said. While Dr. Piper Scared and Roger Nervous. Roger finally cuts open the door and takes all the files even the ones in the garbage and on the floor, Dr. Pipers Run to the Back Of the Truck that Mar and Emily are in, and Roger Back into his car. Roger asks "Where is John?!" "Bundy took him" Dr. Piper replied Y'all find a Good Place to Hide, After I'm done talking to Mr. Bundy, Y'all can Come Out. I'll be right back." While Roger's Furious, He then Stomps on the Gas Pedal, and Drives towards the huge tower with a Crane. Roger pulls out his walkie talkie saying "Hey guys I'll be in Charlotte, I'm just telling you if I'm found dead or i am dead, but Tyler Bundy will be and I will make sure of it." "Ok" said Dr. Piper. Roger now at the Tower he goes inside and uses an Elevator. He puts silencers on his Uzi's, pistols and ARs, Just incase Some Monsters can hear him despite the Thugs and Bandits. Roger then uses Akimbo Uzi's soon as the Elevator Door Opens. He Then sprays one on his Right, One on his left. He kicks a Bandit infront of Him, He picks up a dead Body as a Shield, and then ducks at the Persons swing behind him, Roger then jumps backwards onto one of Tyler's thugs, Roger then spray the whole area Killing 28 Thugs, and 4 Injured. Roger Goes up to one of the injured thugs and asks where the hell is Your idiot boss?! "He..He's on the Top floor" in a Raspy weakening tone said the Thug.