Chapter 3: Theres No Hell For The Angels

I see... This Giant, Not like the one I just fought, But sort of Like a Cyclops With 2 Eyes, it looks like something you'd see in anime or a cartoon. I see a Military Truck right behind me, I gotta huge Smirk on My Face, I run towards it seeing 3 Soldiers infront of it. I do Believe they were passed out or infected. I seen one have a key, I took it. I then run inside of the car. I get into the sunroof of the gunners seat and start aiming at the head. This thing threw like 3 or 4 Boulders. I jump onto one and Jump to the next one, Knowing The car Exploded right behind me. I started feeling up with this... Rage again, I just start Running on towards each bloder he throws and I snap... I run and jump fast lyrics on these huge rocks, just to see me Claw him in the eyes I kept doing that.  He doesn't die. He then slaps me off and I go even more crazier. I go Vicious. I then rage out, and start Running onto him from behind like I did that giant early today. I then kept stabbing and Clawing him in the head, I started Chewing at his head, of course though I did spit out his brain and whatever meat I chewed off, cause lord knows what would happen. This Cyclops like things trips but doesn't die he still tries to get up, after I do all that. I then see these bubbly eye looking things on his back so I scratched all those eyes. You can hear him say "Oh my eyes" in a deep bringing tone. I then stomped on his third eye on his arm. I then walked away and say my job here is finished. I pass out in the middle of the road saying "I wished everything was less complicated." When I passed out I had this weird dream about an Angel who told me "your a savior, you save people, you save yourself. You help, your time isn't up yet, but if you do anything bad, you might regret it, good luck to you Roger.", My ears where Ringing after that dream. I wake up to me being in the back of a Truck, but it wasn't Johns.