Chapter 2: Tyler Bundy

Roger Goes on and Speaks again on the Radio "Don't Be Afraid Of Tyler Bundy Or His Thugs, Just Cause Guns Make You Talk, Doesnt Mean They Make You Tough." Go Back to Tyler Bundy Listening. "HOW THE HELL DID HE ESCAPE!" Tyler Exclaimed "You, COME HEAR!" Tyler shouted "Yes, Sir?" Said Tyler's Thug "How the Hell did he get away" While bashing his face in the ground, "HOW DID HE GET AWAY!" Tyler Shouted "I DON'T KNOW" Tyler's Thug Shouted While Crying. "Well I've had My Sigh Of Relief, Go the Fuck On Before I kill you." The story goes back to Roger Asking "Who the hell was that, on top of the tower?" "Tyler Bundy?" John Asked. "Yes" Roger Replied "What's his deal" "POWER!" Dr. Piper Exclaimed, "He Only Wants Power, and To Have Power You Need To Let People Fear You, I Do Fear Him, But Roger, It seems like You Fear No One, Or Nothing, Though I forget Your Immune Sometimes" John Exclaims "YOUR IMMUNE!" "Yes, But I've had this for over 49 Days Now, this Bite Mark" "So it is Possible" John said "What do you mean?" Roger asked. "I've been bitten for 21 Days, and I've only been getting headaches." "YES!" 2 Immunities To Test On!, I don't wanna sound like a Crazy Scientist Or Anything BUT IM SO EXCITED To Test Out Both Of Y'all's Blood! "Ok Doc There You Go" Roger and John said. "Interesting Your AB Negative Roger, and You John, You are B Negative, You both Have Negative In Common, It Could Be A Coincidence, But At the Same time Who Knows, We Need atleast 1 More Person, To See If It's A Coincidence Or Not" said Dr. Piper, "Well Although I'm Sure it's Possible I don't know where or how to find anyone Immune"