EPISODE 6: WIN FIRST, RUN LAPS

I driven off looking for John and Everyone. I lost their tracks. I turned back on my radio on the same channel I usually stay on. I heard someone say "Hello is someone out there, we're in this Apartment Like Complex and We're trapped. I repeat we're trapped in a Apartment Complex in Charlotte, Room Is 207. Please someone help us. I drove towards the Building, I see it and I go into the apartment. I see abunc of Monsters. Big, Small, fast, slow... I just sneaked into an Elevator, Just To See A Huge Gigantic Freak His Skeleton was Showing, His spine snaped, But him still walking. This was nightmare fuel. He started charging at me. I ducked, and slid under his legs. I then take Out my Machete and started Stabbing him and Sliding it down the back. He fell down on his knees. I pulled his hair and started chopping his head off, I then stabbed him in the head with a small kitchen knife. I rush towards the elevator and hit floor 2. I then run towards room 207 and I see 4 of those Monsters. I couldn't hit them... but they even tried to "hit me." So I guess it's like a Shadow zombie I guess. They don't hurt you. I opened the door and told the family that they'll be fine, their pretty much ghost. The guy named Joseph with a Indian accent said "I don't believe in Ghosts, their fake and Roger said "well go look for yourself. So Roger shouted and those 4 Zombies came back and Roger started waving inside them. Joseph then faints and Roger Goes inside and hollers for anyone inside the Apartment. He sees a girl on the floor she goes up to Joseph and says "Dad are you OK? What did you..." She had a sparkle In her eyes like as if she saw something very good in Roger. Roger then says he's fine, he just fainted. She Said "Ok, may I ask, what is your name?" "My name is Roger, um if you don't mind me asking what's your name." "My name is Zara, Thank you for helping us." "Yourwelcome Imma Go Get you guys some food, So you guys can eat and don't run out, I'll be back." Zara nodding at him and saying "Ok." Roger then goes to 22 Different Apartments Getting About 3 months worth of food Into A Duffel Bag And 2 Backpacks. He then goes back to Zara and Joseph saying "Here you guys go, and I hope your doing better." Zara smiling at him hey I need to speak with you in another room. "Okay' said Roger. Zara stared at him looking down and Up at his lips and His eyes. They started Kissing. They both got onto the Bed. 30-40 Minutes later He says was that a reward or do you actually love me. Zara smiling and giggling saying both. Roger the. Hears a Disturbance On his Walkie-Talkie. "Roger HELP said John."