EPISODE 15: MISANTHROPE

Roger and John then turns around just for them to hear a Shot. He shot John in the Arm. Roger then Tackles him, The unknown person then shoots Roger and John in the head at the same time. John and Roger then Started to go into this Rage mode, but this time Roger can control it, but John does not. John then jumps onto this Unknown guy, and Starts Chewing His Arm Off and Starts Clawing him with the Unknown guys Face being shocked, crying and yelling "get the fuck off of me." Tyler's Thugs start Running Towards the Room they Hear sounds, Roger then jumps on one of then and starts Clawing them and Punching them. 2 of Tyler's thugs was shooting Roger but no bullet seemed to stop him. Roger With his yellow glowing eyes, and Sharp teeth Smirk. He then starts slow Sprinting towards Tyler's Thug and they seemed shocked. Dr. Piper, Mar, and Emily had a Shocked Face. Roger then passes out, and turns human again. Dr. Piper asks "what the hell was that?!" Roger then saying "damn I'm finally learning how to control that, also I have no clue soon as I get shot in the head I turn into this Freakish monster. Dr. Piper said "Ok then." John then walks out the room and Throws the Unknown guy's body just for the Unknown to wake up and say "What the fuck are you?"
"IM YOUR DAMN NIGHTMARE" said John. John then passes out. The Unknown guy starts crawling towards Roger and says "give me a gun so we can kill that fucking thing." "That 'thing' is my friend." "That's what these creatures want you to think but their not really in there." "He's immune!" Said Dr. Piper. "What do you mean he's a MONSTER!" Roger then explains a whole 5-6 minutes about what happens when they get shot in the head they turn into a Vicious-Rage like monster. Dr. Piper said "Interesting"