Episode 3: A Waste Of Life

The 2 people who Roger just helped out ran towards him. He woke up with 1 pretty girl and 1 guy. Roger asked "May I ask where I'm at?" "Um sure" said the boy. The boy then said "Hi my names Ben, and Her name is Allison, Your between Wrightsboro and Kings Grant, Well atleast that's what I believe where we're at." Roger nods his head saying "Ok, So do y'all know where my stuffs at?" Allison said "If your stuff was in a Camo bag, then you lost it, Because we dropped while we was running from those things.." "Damn" said Roger, He then asks "Do you remember where it's dropped?" Ben replied "It was dropped around route 74, and I Know it was near that airport sign." "YES, Thank You both" said Roger. Roger then starts running towards the door. Both Ben & Allison asked "Where are you going?" "Out..?" Roger seemed confused. "Our door is  Barricaded from the outside, Your gonna have to use the roof" said Allison. Roger looked at Allison and Sighed he said "Okay, Thank you both." Allison and Ben both nodded. Roger then goes towards the Attic and Jumps out of the window. He see's Zombie clowns, He seen the Amusements park and said to himself "damn." But then their was a black SUV that rammed a bunch of these monsters, and the SUV Also had a Number 3 on the side of it the guy with a cowboy hat nodded at me, and Kept driving towards it seems like Louisiana, Or Maybe even Texas, But hey I'm not that guy so I'm not sure, but thank God that dude came here, because that was a Fuck-ton. Anyways I gotta go to Route 74. I'm Recording... oh damn, I don't have my recorder. I then walked towards the Routed area. Considering I don't have a GPS, I had to walk several days in the nights. I'm scared during night times by the way, it's one of the scariest things.