Episode 17: The Witch In The Past

The girl turns around, She has black eyes as if it was a Demon, She then Screams While Running Towards Roger. Roger then Bashes Her face into the Ground and Stomps on her. He then hears 2 Kids, and a Man Crying. Roger prayed to God it wasn't the same thing like before he goes in the laundry-matt. He goes into the Laundry Matt, Just To See one of the Kids Bitten, Roger asked "How long was your son bitten for?" The dad said "about a week." "Oh ok" said Roger. I'm heading Back to The Medical Center. You guys can Come with me it's about 24 Or 25 Minutes Away. The man smiled and the Kids walked with him. They asked "Why is there hardly any of those Monsters in the streets?" "I don't know everytime I walk on a Road I don't see them." The man and Kids looked down at the Women's body that Roger killed and they told Roger "Your A Murderer." Roger then says "She attacked me, she wasn't there no more." The man and kids cried. The man said "Kill me already from all this Misery." Roger has an Adrenaline Rush and turns back into a Huge Like Monster but this Time More Developed into a Werewolf-like form. They Where shocked, but not scared, Roger then claws each one of them gently. They all cried but as if they thought they was gonna turn into one of those Monsters. Roger then turns back into his normal stage. Roger then explains "I'm immune, since you guys are Clawed when you guys get bit once you won't turn, You get bit twice your done for." The man looked concerned but confused. He and his kids still followed Roger because they Believed him. They kept walking and see this Werewolf like creature. Roger then turns back into this full Developed Werewolf. He then realizes...