Answers... but was it worth it?

Start from the beginning

"At least we're know what happened, we can try to fix it." Regina smiled a small smile and ruffled his hair. Truthfully she's have to do a lot of research, she had no clue what to do.

Whil searching through the vault for memory potions and spells, a earthquake hits the town. It was very destructive, Emma, Killian, Her parents, and Wendys brothers found a safe place to hide, they didn't bother moving Pan from his place in the booth. The lost boys all gather in the safer rooms of the cabin, listening to items falling and trees snapping. But Regina has grabbed into Henry to protect him from anything in the vault but she couldn't protect Wendy.

Regina has been working on a experimental powder that had the same effect of a sleeping curse, that way someone without natural magic could use it. The bag of powder fell over just as Wendy was shook awake by the earthquake. They went to warn her but it was too late. She had already inhaled the powder and fell into a deep sleep.

Henry gasped and Reginas eyes widened.

"Shit." She thought. She had no idea if true loves kiss could wake someone from this powder. Even if it could if Pan is her true love then she doesn't remember she loves him.

"What are we going to do Mom?" Henry asked walking over to Wendy.

"I have no clue, I'll bring us back to the others and see what was the cause of the earthquake as well as figure this out."

Like that she engulfed them in smoke and were brought to the diner where Pan has just awoken.

Pan shot up from the booth with a murderous glare. Everyone quickly pulled out their weapons but with a swipe of his hand they flew across the room.

"Where's Wendy?!" He growled out.

Just as he said that a purple smoke is seen in the room, revealing Regina and Wendy in Henry's arms. Pan shot out his hand once again and Wendy was engulfed in his green smoke and appeared in his arms.

"What did you do?!"

The others wanted to know the answer as well.

"The earthquake that hit, it knocked down a sack of experimental powder that reacts as a sleeping curse would, but I have no idea if it is the same because it wasn't finished." Regina explains.

Pan, for the first time, showed a emotion then didn't show his normal 'I got it under control' look, it was a look of pure fear and dread. Just as quickly as it showed another emotion surfaced, Rage.

No, he didn't feel anger, it was way more than that. Way more then any small emotion such as anger.

He looked back up and everyone, even the Evil Queen herself cowered at the dark look in his eyes. He floated a little off the ground from his rage controlling his powers.

"Mark my words, this town will become your own personal hell!" Pan yelled in rage before disappearing to go to the treehouse. Killian, John, Micheal, and Henry all were scared, they didn't want to lose Wendy forever.

Once Pan left Regina continued.

"We found out why her memory is lost as well..." Regina said trying to brighten the very dark mood.

"What's the point Regina!" Killian yelled,

"What's the point if she can't even wake up?!" He finished

"I-" Regina began but was cut off.

"She's right, if we can get her memories back then maybe we can wake her up with the kiss." Snow replied backing Regina up. Killian stepped back and decided that this is their only option.

"What did you find out?" Emma asked.

Meanwhile with Pan.

Pan needed to go to the lost boys and update them and get some advice from Felix but he needed a moment, just a moment to let it out.

He set Wendy down in the bed and pulled the comforter up to her chest, resting her arms peacefully in front of her. All he wanted to see was the way she played with her hands when she was nervous, or the way she ducked her head when she blushed, but she couldn't.

Once Wendy was deemed comfortable, Pan kneeled at the side of the bed and pulled a hand into his own. He laid his head against her hand trying to grasp at signs of life.

Before he knew it a few tears fell down his face. Those few tears multiplied into many. Tears were at what seemed a never ending flow, sobs were heard and he knew it had to be him. Those sobs turned into a pained screams.

He put a silencing spell over the treehouse, he didn't want to show that he could be hurt. He needed to pull himself together. But how could be when the love of his life could possibly never awake from the curse. Each thought made the pain show through with each scream.

He sat there for an hour at least, crying out for the first time in centuries. He slowly gathered himself and with a kiss on her forehead and a vow to wake her up. He disappeared to the cabin.

What nobody knew was that that earthquake wasn't an natural earthquake. Some distance out side of town, near the forest, a large portal opened up. 2 people came out of the portal initially, but another flew out of It and away from the others before they could be seen. It looked like a female and a male. It was too dark to see any details.

"You know the plan?"the male figure asked

"Of course." Replied the female.

With that the figures disappeared into the night with their own plans in mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys!
In the ending there is the 3 people who come out of the portal, Leave your guesses below on who they are and if you guess any of the characters correctly, I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter.

Hints:
It could be Disney AND Dreamworks

2 of them are from the same movie

2/3 have powers

1 of them hates mumbling

Sorry this is not much to go off of, I didn't know what to say without it being too easy.