The Savior

Emma and Killian headed back to John and Micheals to tell them the news. They stayed at the front door since they hadn't come back from town yet. It's took about twenty minutes then Killian saw them coming down the street. The two approached quickly after seeing someone missing from the group.

"Where's Wendy! She was supposed to be safe!" Micheal cried out.

"They brought the Lost Boys into this world. While we were attacking someone took Wendy. We predicted that Pan would be the one to take her due to his possessiveness so Regina was keeping him and Felix busy but she was gone when Pan called off the attack."

John clenched his fists to hold in his anger while Micheal has silent tears streaming down his face. No matter how many years they spent not growing up John has always kept a brave face and when things went wrong anger was the first emotion to surface. But Micheal was the complete opposite. He had to grow up quickly to take care of his parents and John after Wendy was taken, he had to be the one to calm everyone done because his father and John were more keen on anger than in sadness like Micheal and his mother. No matter how many years pass it stayed that way. John waiting to explode in anger and Micheal with his silent tears streaming down his face and quivering lip trying not to sob.

"We wanted to meet up with you first. But we are going to go look and see if we can get any clues or ideas of where she was taken to." Emma said seeing the conflict in their eyes.

John could only nod, if he used his voice he would probably lash out at anyone who looked at him. Micheal let out a small smile a replied with a "ok".

And with that they made their way into the house to form a new plan. One that will hopefully defeat Pan.

Meanwhile Regina was back with Henry at her home. Henry wanted to help look for Wendy. He was mad at himself, when she agreed to come he'd promised to help her adjust and he's hardly talked to her since the docks. Regina of course didn't allow him but he'd convinced her to let him come if they got a definite location of Wendy. They agreed to let him stand by so he could lead Wendy to Reginas home while they took care of Peter Pan.

The treehouse

When Pan arrived at the treehouse Wendy was passed out on the bed from poppy powder. All he wanted to do was gather her in his arms and let her know she is still his. He doesn't care all that much if she fights back that's one of the reasons he fell in love with her in the first place. But she is his queen, his Wendy-bird, and his Darling.

She wouldn't be up until morning so he took off his shirt and crawled into the bed next to his queen. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"Goodnight My Wendy-Bird" he whispered into her ear with a kiss on her Temple and fell asleep with her in his arms.

The next morning

Wendy stirred awake snuggling herself into the warm pillow. She stayed like that for a moment before she heard that the pillow had a heartbeat, she jumped away and Pan was awake smirking at her.

"Nice sleep Darling?" He asked.

"I guess. Why am I here?" She couldn't bring herself to sound angry she was a little glad but she still wanted to be with the others.

He was puzzled at her calm demeanor, not that he was complaining.

"Well My Wendy-Bird. Games almost over here then we are returning home." He spoke.

"But it's not quiet done yet." He finished with a smirk.

Wendys eyes widened, she didn't know whether to be excited to go back or not. She was glad to go back to the place that was her home after Pan started to be nicer to her but her brothers? And killian? And maybe even Emma could potentially miss her. But why would they? She brought them into this mess by leaving Neverland I'm the first place. She was still suffering from the effects of the poppy powder so she just layer back down in the bed ignoring Pan as best as she could but he wrapped a arm around her waist and pulled her closer slowly to ensure that she wouldn't snap. For his luck she didn't, he didn't know what was going through her mind really but he didn't care all too much since she wasn't fighting him.