Killian Jones and Wendy Darling

In the part Hide and Seek Wendy said she's never been in his treehouse before, but I wanted to change that. She has because that is her own personal prison. Even when Pan wasn't aiming to win her heart he was still very possessive sooooo yeah 😂

Andddddd I'm almost to 1k reads so I decided to make this part longer than usual 😁💚
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Killian didn't even think that there was a possibility the shadow was Wendy's, as far as he knew it was trapped in Neverland or attached to the hip of Pans. He felt bad to say the least, Not having control over something that was a part of you sounded horrendous to him.

After some more time spent with the group he left the small apartment before sundown and made his way to his own ship. He made it down to the captains quarters and saw a gleam in the corner of his eye underneath the dresser. He bent down and carefully grabbed whatever was making the gleam. It was a dagger, but not just any dagger. It was Wendys, and just like that he was sad again. She wouldn't remember this dagger that was specially hers with her initials carved into the handle.

Flashback

It's was a particular off day in Neverland. Pan had left Neverland for who knows what and it had been 2 sunrises and a sunset. Wendy took this as a chance to venture off on her own. When they went hunting and only very few lost boys were left in the camp she quietly made her way out of the treehouse and into the forest towards the beach. It was calming listening to the lapping of the waves. Some days weren't Bad. There was days where Pan and her would actually get along and have fun but always, oh so suddenly, a flip would switch and he'd go back to being the arrogant, ruthless Pan. But there was also the other good days, the days where Pan left the island and Wendy had a chance to take in it's beauty.

Today was one of those days. She sat on the sand of the beach. The oh so perfect sand that hadn't one imperfection, accompanied by the bluest of blue sea. She saw Hooks ship docked not too far away to gather supplies from the island. She decided not to get too close in fear that the pirates would attack, no matter how much training she's been put through she highly doubted she could take on multiple pirates. She made her way through the trees and saw the captain of the ship. Captain Hook as Pan calls him but Wendy didn't know his true name.

When she began to move closer to try to see what he was collecting, and in interest for she had been stuck with the same lost boys and arrogant flying immortal boy for what felt like forever. But she accidentally stepped on a fallen twig. Immediately Hook whirled around dropping the fruit he'd collected and pulled out his sword.

"Whose there!" He called out trying to be tough but he hoped it wasn't lost boys or Pan. The sword was pointed directly in her direction if she hadn't ducked behind a bush. It would be the best option to come out and show she meant no harm, so that's what she did.

She walked out with her hands up to show she hadn't a weapon but Hook knew better.

"Why are you following me?" Hook asked suspiciously. He'd known from that day on the ship that Pan was obsessed with this girl and it was rare to see her not attached to his hip. He'd also known that Pan kept her prisoner here just as he is.

"I'm sorry for startling you. Pans been gone for a fair amount of time so I decided to try to leave the camp, at least for a little while. I saw your docked at the beach so I followed you. I mean to harm nor am I here to gain information. It was just refreshing to be around people who aren't Pans lost boys." Wendy spoke slowly lowering her hands.
Needless to say Hook felt bad for the girl. She hadn't chosen to enter Neverland, unlike him who entered without his knowledge of the repercussions.