Final Battle Part 2

A/N: Sorry if this isn't the best and I've taken so long to update, but I hope you like it

~Previously~

"You'll never know what it's like to be the darkness people fear! You'll never be called a monster. But now, now you will." Pitch held up the scroll and began saying words that made a black dust surround the groups, Jack attempted to freeze it, Tooth was trying to find a hole in it, North was hitting it with his twin swords, Sandy was trying to get rid of it with his gold sand and Bunny was trying to go under it they all failed.

Emma shot at it, Snow did as well with her bow, David hit it with his sword alongside Killian and Regina was blasting it with her magic.

Pan didn't even attempt it as he saw the others failing as did Wendy.

"Peter?"

"Yes."

"What are we going to do?"

—————~*~—————

The black dust closed in on them and nothing was working to get rid of it, not powers or weapons

When suddenly it stopped and they heard Pitch's voice.

"That's how it feels, to be the 'bad guy'. Your enclosed in the darkness with no escape. You have people holding you there as they believe that you belong in the darkness if you don't stay with the light." Pitch spoke almost poetically. He knew what to say to weaken the resolve of Snow White and Prince Charming and that's what he did. Make them question him and trick them into thinking he's redeemable.

Snow and David stopped fighting.

"How it feels to not be able to protect the ones you care for..." Killian and Emma's resolved weakened.

"How it feels to never get your happy ending..." Regina paused for a moment, that's all she's ever wanted.

"To be with your true love." Pan and Wendy looked at each other with love in their eyes.

But the guardians they knew Pitch. They knew he was manipulating them but as they went to speak and black dust cut them off from the others.

"But I don't care for any of that!" Pitch said before black dust flew straight at Wendy, surrounding her head before disappearing and Wendy falling.

"Wendy!"  They all shouted in shock. Regina, David, and Snow continued working on the wall after snapping out of the manipulation while the others ran towards Wendy.

As Wendy grew weaker pitch grew stronger.

Wendys life was flashing before her, each memory, the good and the bad.

While that was happening Sandy was able to break through the wall and the Guardians were free.

Bunny attacked first, followed by North. Tooth easily fought off Gothel and tied her to a nearby lamp post.

North and Bunny held down Pitch before they were thrown off hitting into buildings.

Back with the others Wendy was still on the ground before she suddenly pushed herself up onto her stomach.

"There's one thing that I have that you don't Pitch and you'll never have it. You may think power and recognition is everything but it means nothing if your alone!" Wendy said before the black dust surrounding them flew back as if a Bomb went off. They all look around in surprise before focusing on the task at hand, Pitch.

"You seriously believe love and friendship could defeat me?" Pitch laughed mockingly.

"It Can when you have people on your side." As Wendy spoke.

Suddenly there was sound of boys crying out, ready to fight and weapons hit against each other.

The lost boys emerged from the forest and ran at Pitch.

All of the boys ran up to pitch with no fear in their eyes and Jack and Sandy ran forwards as well, underestimating the power of the boys.

All of the boys grabbed onto Pitch, some hitting him with their clubs and wooden swords.

Pan and Wendy looked at them like proud parents.

"Pan." Jack spoke, grabbing his attention.

"You should do it."

Jack knew he needed closure.

Pan nodded and stepped forward and the boys parted while continuing to hold onto pitch who was struggling and grunting trying to get rid of the firm grasps and the ropes.

"You've hurt my mother, my brother, my friends, my lost boy, my love, and me. You'll never hurt anyone, and I mean anyone, again." Pans shadow flew from the sky and ripped Pitch's shadow from his body... leaving him as Pitch. He had no more powers without his shadows.

"No! No!" Pitch yelled out in anguish as his shadow was taken by Pans, never to be seen again. The boys let go of pitch and Sandy wrapped him in dream sand, trapping him to the pole next to mother Gothel.

They all walked over to the two people tied to the pole and surround them.

"We will take them." Bunny spoke while putting away his boomerangs.

The StoryBrook group nodded, they definitely didn't want them.

They left them tied up as they said quick goodbyes to the Guardians who needed to get back to their jobs.

Jack and Wendy were the last ones to say goodbye.

"It was nice meeting you Wendy." Jack spoke slyly smiling at her and Wendy smiled at him.

"Likewise. Thank you for your help."

"Anything for you milady." Jack jokingly bowed making Wendy laugh before she was pulled into Pans side as he scowled at the guardians of fun.

"Alright alright." Jack laughed at Pan who wasn't containing his jealously and they Guardians flew on North's slay after Sandy knocked pitch and Gothel out.

"Who wants Grannys?" Emma spoke looking at the large group.

It was finally over.

~*~

A/N!

Sorry this wasn't the best! I had no idea where
I wanted this story to go and I thought it would be a good ending with Pan defeating Pitch, which was long overdue.

This book will be done within a 1-2 more chapters probably.

But thank you for reading this far and thank you for all the support.