Darling Siblings

They decided to bring Wendy to Reginas house since he'd already was in The Darlings and The Charming's. Regina led them to a room in the basement of the house to ensure that they wouldn't have to worry about a window. He carefully set her down and Micheal day at the edge of the bed holding her small hand in his while John brought a over the small chair that was in the room and sat at the edge of the bed.

"John?"

"Yes Micheal?"

"What if she doesn't allow herself to stay with us?" Micheal said with his voice cracking the slightest, fighting his urge to cry.

"Whatever happens, she will always be our sister. We just need to always keep her near. We need to stay with her since the others have been doing greatly" he spoke sarcastically at the end.

"We're her brothers Micheal. We've been searching for her and trying to save her for years. Makes our chance to ensure she doesn't return there." He didn't dare speak the name of that god forsaken island

"We won't depend on the others not anymore." Micheal said conclusively. Micheal held her hand tightly.

After about half an hour they determined
Wendy wouldn't wake up for hours, they both ended up dosing off.

With Pan

Pan awoke as soon as the sun rose due to his power giving him more immunity otherwise he'd be out longer. He clenched his fists in rage. He didn't think they'd have the guts to take her right out from under him. He snapped his fingers and he was dressed in the usual garb. Anger threading to boil over as he teleported to the cabin. He slammed the door open and all the lost boys stood up alert yet alarmed.

"They took her using a spell last night. I think it's time to show them the real Lost boys." He sneered with a dangerous glint in his eyes. The lost boys all let out a war cry. They were ready, some of them welcomed the thirst for violence while others tended to want to keep it contained but they all were angry. Just yesterday Wendy had tended to all of them. Felix got his weapon of choice and smirked.

"What's the plan" Felix spoke readily. Pan smirked at his most loyal follower.

The group

Wendy woke up sometime later to see a unfamiliar surrounding. With her brothers. Without Peter Pan.

She sat up in the bed and tried to move her hand but it was still trapped in Micheals. The movement caused him to wake up.

"Wendy! Your awake!" He yelled out, waking John in the process.

"Yes... how did I get here?"she replied, not nearly showing as much enthusiasm as her brothers.

"We devised a plan to get you out, Regina knocked you and pan out with her magic, then Henry flew up to the treehouse using pixie dust and now here you are." Micheal explained quickly but she still understood.

Wendy was conflicted, no longer in her feelings for pan but the situation at hand. She didn't want to pretend that the others opted to leave her there even if she wasn't suffering. It just proved that she was a not necessary and or she was too much work. She didn't then she came do a simple solution. Spend time with her brothers, Killian, Henry, and Maybe even Emma, all until Pan gets her once more for the rest of eternity.

"Can we go do something? Just the 3 of us?" Wendy half begged.

"Of course Wendy." John said

"Definitely" Micheal replied.

"What should we do?" Wendy questioned she hadn't seen much of the town really so it was difficult to figure out a place to visit.

"Grannys for a milkshake?" Micheal suggested remembering her reaction to trying a milk-shake as she called it.

"Yes" she said with a smile and they smiled back glad to see her happy.

Micheal and John left the room so she could change since Emma had dropped off a few outfits while they'd been sleeping. She decided on jeans with a green blouse, she looked at herself in the mirror but all she could see was Pan eyes in the green and she smiled a little at the fact. Once she was dressed , she tied a few strands of her back and out of her face followed by pulling on the shoes Emma must have gotten from the house.

After she was done, she walked out the door with John and Micheal on both sides of her and interlocked her elbows with theirs. She needed a good moment with the people she cared about without someone dying or getting kidnapped.

They walked to Grannys, interlocked with wa  Co other until they reached the door where they went in single file. The found a table and Ruby took their order.

Wendy, Micheal, and John finally got around to talking about the lives they lived while separated. Wendy told them about the time she escaped and they'd told her about the llaves they visited. Then they talked about their old lives. In London. Wendy remembered hardly anything. She knew she had a mother and father but she didn't remember what they looked or sounded like, if they were kind or neglecting. John and Micheal began to tell her about their lives as they grew up together until they reached that day. The day she was taken.

Flashback

Wendy had been dreaming of a paradise like island for months. She ran threw the trees and dipped her feet in the sand at the beach. Until one day she ran into a boy with short brown hair and deep forest like eyes.

"Hello!" Wendy said happily.

"Hello, whats you ñame?" The boy replied.

"Wendy. Wendy Darling. And you are?"

"Peter Pan." He said but noticing she sparked no reaction. It's doubtful if she'd known about him.

From that day forward they had become the best of friends. He took her flying, they played games, he introduced her to the lost boys and she was happy, as was he. But all good things come to an end right? The next morning she wakes up and all she wants to do is return to the Dream world. This went on for many months and Wendy told her brothers of her adventures.

Until one night, Wendy and Peter were laughing and playing at the beach as usual until a arrow came straight towards Wendy chest. Pan caught it in time but his anger was fueled by the mere attempt of someone hurting her. He questioned every lost boy until he had reached a boy who was at least 17. He began to question him but he cracked the second his blade was drawn to the boys neck. Wendy was desperately calling out for him to stop, she didn't want someone to die even if they had tried to kill her. But Pan paid no attention, he took the dagger and killed him by stabbing it into his heart. Wendy cried out and Pan just realized he'd shown her his dark side. He went to speak but she faded away as a sign she'd woken up. 

She'd nearly flown out of bed with tears blurring her vision. She vowed to hold off sleep as long as possible, she'd lasted 4 days with her brother helping her stay awake until one night everything changed. They were all in the nursery while she helped John and Micheal prepare for bed when the window shook furiously. They froze in fear until the latch began to moved by itself and the window burst open, they all screamed but the if it was a attempt to alert their parents it was futile. Their parents left that night for a gala.

A shadow burst into the room with glowing yellow eyes. It looked around the room and it's 'eyes' landed on her. It flew towards her quickly and grabbed only her arm. Her brothers desperately held her but the shadow was stronger, she had slipped from her grasps and they had to watch as she was flown into the night.

She landed on a familiar beach but she really think she was there, it was a dreamland. Only a dreamland. But here she is.

After she had woken up last time Pan waited for her for days and he grew angrier when she never went to sleep, so he decided sleep wasn't necessary, he sent his shadow to collet her.

He was kind to her once again at the beginning but his dark side poked through to the surface.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The next part will continue the backstory of how and why she escaped 💚