The locked up Prince (2/3)

Start from the beginning

"Son all I wanted to say is that the party is going to be held tomorrow and not in one week. And you are also getting married. You can go again" I nodded and left with the now empty bowl in my hands. A sigh left my lips. Just as I was about to go to my living room I bumped into someone, making my fall on my butt. "Omg Tae I am so sorry!" Jungkook quickly helped me up again. I just smiled lightly and nodded. "Could you bring the bowl back to the kitchen please?" I held the bowl in front of Jungkook. He smiled and nodded. "Sure" - "Thanks..."With that I turned at went to my room, locking the door.

Jungkook POV
What happened to Tae? Just then he was happy and now... he looks really depressed. I just hook of the thought and went to the kitchen to bring the bowl back.

I came there and saw Hoseok and Yoongi talking happily while Gi was just laying on the floor. "Hey guys. I just saw Tae and he looks ummm really down??" They both looked at me. "How? He was happy just now?" I shrugged and put the bowl in the kitchen sink.

Taehyung POV
I laid on my bed as tears rolled down my cheeks. It's been really long since I lat cried. But this time it's like my whole world just shattered in. I like Jungkook... not some random prince who I never met before. I know it was to early to say that I like Jungkook. But I do! I really do! More tears rolled down, knowing that I will never be with my first true love. A loud sob left my lips as I curled up in a small ball. "I d-don't w-want t-this" Uncountable tears were rolling down my cheeks. I wipped my tears in attempt to stop them but it didn't work. I stood up and walked to my big mirror, standing in front of it. I grabbed an outfit and put it on.

I wipped my last tears and put some makeup on my eyes

I wipped my last tears and put some makeup on my eyes. I sighed heavily and unlocked my door, leaving my room.

I came to the huge ballroom and looked around me. Just some seconds later, I closed my eyes letting the soft cold breeze hit my face. All I heard was my slow, steady breathing and some people talking in the distance. I slowly started to open my eyes and went to play music to dance with it.

《Just imagine it's only the main dancer😅》

I let out an exhausted sigh and laid on the cold floor. I didn't care if I would get sick from the cold floor. I just wanted to rest for one damn minute. But as life hates me it didn't let me. "Taehyung! Long time no see!" Oh no... I sighed and opened my eyes, looking at him. Jae, my older cousin. I didn't like him because he was always making fun of me. He never met Hobi or Yoongi. "Heyyyy..." He pulled me up and hugged me tightly. "How is my babyboy?" I fake smiled. "Good. How about you, Hyung?" He smiled and took my hand. "Pretty good after seeing you again. Oh btw you grew really handsome but not as handsome as me" I fake chuckled. He just smiled and pulled me to my living room by my hand. No one was there. Jae sat on the couch. As I wanted to sit on it too, he patted his lap. I sighed and sat on his lap, facing him. He smiled and kissed my nose. "So how is your life in this big castle babyboy?" I pouted. "Boring. Even Gi, my lion is bored out. I was never out" I only had to act cute for him to do everything for me. And besides that giving him a chance won't hurt right? "Nawww my babyboy was never outside. How about we ask auntie and uncle hm?" He kissed my forehead. I nodded excited. "But I know they won't say yes. Oh and tomorrow they want to introduce me to the whole world. And I have to marry some random dude" I pouted. Jae looked at me shocked. "Really?! Oh no my babyboy can't get forced to marry someone he doesn't like" I nodded. Jae kissed my nose once again. Someone suddenly fake coughed. He both looked there and saw my Hyungs. I smiled. "Hey Hyungs!" They all smiled at me lightly. Jae laid his hand on my thigh. "So umm who is this?" I looked at Yoongi and smiled even wider. "Oh yeah right! Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook meet Jae. Jae meet my two best friends Yoongi and Hoseok and my friend Jungkook" Jae smiled and bowed his head. "How come I have never seen him? What is your both relationship?" Jungkook asked. I heard a tiny of jealousy. "Ohh! We are cousins!" The other three nodded. "Hyungieee can we still ask? Pweaseee" I made puppy eyes, making Jae chuckle. He nodded and stood up with me holding onto him. He is strong asf. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Bye bye!!" I waved to my friends as Jae carried me to my parents.

Hoseok POV
"I don't like him" I looked at Jungkook. "Are you jealous?" He looked at me shocked. "Uhhhh no?" Yoongi and I chuckled. "Of course you are!" Jungkook immediately blushed. "You can get him don't worry"

Taehyung POV
"Please auntie" Jae was trying to get my mom to let me go outside. But she was only saying no. "I told you no. And especially not without Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok" I sighed and gently pulled on Jae's sleeve. "Okay mother. Bye" I bowed my head and pulled Jae out. I looked down sadly. He grabbed my chin softly. "Then let's just watch movies and cuddle hm?" I nodded. He picked me up again. I wrapped my legs around his waist once again.

Jae sat me on my bed and grabbed a fluffy blanket. "Hyungieee I am kinda tired" He looked at me and smiled. "Then sleep Babyboy. It's okay. We can just cuddle hm?" I nodded and quickly hugged his waist, laying my head on his chest.

Jungkook POV
I just sat on the couch in the living room, thinking about god and the world. Gosh no! About Taehyung of course! Why do I even feel jealous? I m just his guardian! "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Jungkook" I hit my now balled up fist against my head. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!" Someone then held my wrist, stopping me from hitting myself. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi there. "Don't hit yourself" I sighed. He let go and sat next to me. "So what's wrong?" - "I- I am just jealous about Tae and Jae but I shouldn't be. Because Taehyung and I will never be something serious" Yoongi smiled sadly. "Don't give up your hope Kooks"

Taehyung POV
I woke up to someone entering the room. But I just kept my eyes closed. The person sighed. "I shouldn't think about you like his. I am just your guardian...." Jungkook? "Why do I love you so much?" He sighed and went out again. I quickly sat up. He loves me?!

{Next day/the party/Jungkook POV}
I went up to Taehyung's room to see if he was ready or not. I knocked on the door and didn't get an answer. I then just went in. There I saw Tae, sitting on the floor with Gi's head on his lap. He looks so sad. "Hey ba- Tae what's wrong?" He looked at me. "I don't wanna marry a random dude. You are my love" I sat in front of him, patting Gi's head. "Tae listen... I know it's hard for you to be a prince but I can't help. I love you too. But as I know your parents they would say no" He sighed and looked down. I softly grabbed his chin, making him look at me. His eyes were filled with tears. "Hey... hey baby don't cry please. I promise I will fight for you"

"I promise with all my heart baby..."

《Stay tuned!!💜💜💜
Btw that chapter was just some dumb shit with the abilities lol》