Happy Halloween!

Curnersville, North Carolina- 2019

It was a dreary night that Halloween. 

Dean, Sam and Cas were working a case for one of Bobby's old contacts, and it was tedious.

Dean was on a food run, while Sam and Cas were pouring over books. 

"It's Halloween," Cas brings up. 

"Is it? I hadn't noticed?" Sam replies dryly, looking out the window at the trick or treaters walking through the streets, wearing costumes, drenched in fake blood and face paint.

"That was sarcasm, right?" Cas asks. Sam sighs and nods. 

"Oh." Cas answers, and flips the pages aimlessly. "What even kills like this? It's not a wraith, not a ghost, not anything I've ever seen."

"It might just be a psychopath, then we'll have driven out here for nothing."

"Not for nothing, Sammy!" Dean says as he sets down three bags of food. 

"What did you get?" Sam asks, standing up to poke through the bags. Cas also stands up, shutting the dusty book he was reading. 

"Candy and Chinese food! Scary movie binge time!" Dean cheers, and shuts Sam's laptop. 

"Hey!"

"It's Halloween, Sammy, let's celebrate. We can get continue tomorrow. We deserve one day off." Dean persuades. 

"Dean may have a point. It's not doing any good rereading the same books." Cas points out. 

"Fine. But we're not watching any Hatchet Man films." Sam says, grabbing one of the bags and moving to his bed. 

Dean and Cas sit on his bed. 

"I've never seen a horror movie before." Cas points out. Dean gasps and immediately finds All Saint's Day.

"Dean, these movies suck."

"Kay, but Cas has never seen it, so now we're definitely watching them." Dean says. Sam sighs and opens a chocolate bar, smiling softly. 

"Alright, Cas, get ready for the best movies ever."

Sam groans and Dean laughs. 

Happy Halloween, Dean. Sam thinks. 

The TARDIS, Middle of Nowhere- Year Unknown

"Doctor, you almost ready! We have to meet my mum at 6, or else she'll be yelling at us all night!" Rose cries. 

"Why do I have to dress up?" The Doctor whines as he stomps into the control room, wearing as suit, tie and sunglasses. "It's indoors, why am I wearing sunglasses?"

"It's part of your costume. You said you didn't want anything to flashy, so you're a spy. That way it's only a suit, and sunglasses." Rose spins around and grins. "How do I look?"

Rose had chosen the flashier route, and was wearing a flapper dress, complete with a brunette wig cut chin length. 

"Beautiful." The Doctor says, almost to himself, before clearing his throat. "Good, you-uh you look really good."

"Thank you." Rose smiles proudly and turns back to the console. "Now, you said you would teach me to fly this thing!"

"Fine. But if we crash, you're paying." The Doctor warns. Rose just laughs and the Doctor walks up to the console, and starts explaining the basic functions of all the buttons and switches.