Sherlock-BBC

Wassup my lovelies!!!! This is a Johnlock one shot, so if you don't like, please comment what you would like to read, and if you ship enjoy!!

*****SPOILERS FOR S4 OF SHERLOCK*******

Also this takes place after Mary's death so yeah!!
I also don't know how accurate this is gonna be so sorry

Johns POV
I can't believe it. She's dead. She's gone.

Mary.

I collapse into the chair. My chair. The one across from Sherlock, though I haven't seen him in almost 2 days.

The door slams open. "John!" Speak of the devil, Sherlock walks in. "John are you here?"

"Whadda want Sherlock?" I spit. I turn to face him, just catching the flash of pain on his face.

"Oh, is this a bad time? Sorry but Lestrade found a case if you want to take it?" Sherlock motions to the door and that's when I snap.

"NO SHERLOCK I DONT WANT TO TAKE A CASE! MY WIFE GOT MURDERED! AND IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU AND YOUR NON EMOTIONS AND YOUR STUPIDLY SMART BRAIN AND I HATE IT AND I HATE YOU AND I HATE THE FACT THAT I DONT MISS MARY AS MUCH AS I MISSED YOU!" I scream, before clapping a hand over my mouth. Sherlock looks at me, something sparkling in his eyes.
"You-you missed me? Me?" Sherlock asks. I nod, sitting back down.
"That's what you took from that speech." I groan slumping back in my chair. Sherlock was over and sits in his seat.
"Sherlock I missed you. I missed you over the two years and I've missed you when I'm with Mary. And I shouldn't I know I shouldn't but I do. And I loved Mary I know I did, but not... not like I love you." I admit. Sherlock looks up so quickly I wince at the crack I heard.
"L-love?" Sherlock stammers. "You l-love m-me?" I look back down at my lap, blushing. Sherlock gets off his chair and kneels in front of me.
"John. John look up. Look at me." Sherlock gently pushed my chin up and kissed me softly on the lips.
"John Watson I love you too." I smile, wiping stray tears away before leaning in and kissing Sherlock.

That was so short. I'm sorry if that sucked but yeah.

Also I'm typing on my phone at 11:30 at night and trying to make sure my parents don't know soooo sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Please please PLEASE comment or message me what fandom or ship you wanna see!!!!

ALSO THERES A SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!!!!! AHHHH FINALLY!!!!

Also double update your welcome!

XOXO Valkyrie