Supernatural AU

Alright people, it's a Destiel au cus I can. So dean and Cas are in high school, and their friends and them are getting together to exchange presents. I had this idea during my secret Santa with friends, so i hope you enjoy!
Also the photo is unrelated I just like giving y'all pretty fan art, so yeah.

Deans POV
I hold my bag of presents tighter in my grip, trying not to let any of them fall.

My friends and I are doing a secret Santa gift exchange but I like giving everyone presents, so naturally me and my brother went to the mall earlier today and I bought all my friends presents.

I especially wanted to get one for my best friend Cas, who I also have a major crush on, but that's another story.

I walk into the house to see Charlie, Kevin, Gabriel, actually most of the Novak's, since it's their house, my younger brother Sam.

And Castiel Novak. Gabriel's younger brother and my best friend. Who I've had a crush on since sixth grade. Well it's been almost four years (they're in junior year) and nothing has changed.

"Dean-o!" Gabe cheers. I wave at my friends and set my presents down, joining them in their circle.

Cas's POV
I always hated Christmas time. I feel bad because I could never afford nice presents or a tree or even had a nice family.

Then the Novak's adopted me and I met Dean and found a new family. And so this year I suggested we try Secret Santa. And I pulled out Dean.

I wanted to get him something amazing but I couldn't find anything so I just got him something small, he probably won't even like it.

We start opening presents now. Charlie hands Dean a LARPing starter kit. I smile. Deans always wanted to try LARPing. Then Dean hands a small wrapped present to Lucifer, who pulls out a headband with devils ears on it. Lucifer laughs and puts the headband on. Then Lucifer hands a gift to his boyfriend, and Deans cousin, Micheal. Michael opens a small figurine from his favorite show. Micheal gasps and hugs his boyfriend.

Then Micheal hands a present to his younger sister Anna, who gives a present to Balthazar, who hands a gift to Kevin, who gives a present to Sam who hands a small squishy present to me.
I pull open the wrapping paper and squeal with joy upon seeing a cute little stuffed bee.

"Sam I love it!!!" I exclaim, hugging the stuffie to my chest.

I then grab the box I wrapped for Dean and hand it to him.

"Did everyone get a gift?" Charlie asks. We all nod and Dean excitedly grabs a shopping bag and passes out presents to everyone.

I rip open the wrapping paper to see a signed poster from the cast of my favorite show, Sherlock.

"Dean, thank you so much!" I reach over the circle and hug my friend. "I feel bad since I didn't get you anything other than the secret Santa present." Gabriel moves to sit next to Sam and I take a seat next to Dean.

"Aw, Cas don't feel bad, it's fine."

"No Dean, it's not. You always buy me nice things and I can't even pay you back." I whine.

"You don't have to pay me back." Dean responds.

"I want to." I tell him. "I should pay you back. I should be a good friend instead of some crappy no good, money stealing-"

Dean leans forward and kisses me on the lips, successfully stopping my rant.

A chorus of 'awwws' make dean pull away, but later that night, in the privacy of my room, Dean pulls me into a long passionate kiss, before officially asking me on a date.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

And there it is!! You're new year/Christmas one shot!! I hoped you liked it, I worked hard!

Happy 2020!!!!

XOXO Valkyrie