Supernatural AU

Sabriel Highschool AU!!!

Please please please request oneshots!!!

Sam's POV

Honestly, I just want school to be over. The fair came yesterday, and Gabe promised me we could go after school. 

I'm so excited. It's almost a date, except Gabe flirts with everyone he meets. Especially Kali. She's in my AP Lit class. She's smart, but a total asshole. 

But I'd never tell Gabe that. He's my best friend, and though his choice in women is pretty poor, I'd never do anything to hurt him. 

I sigh, tapping my pencil on m.y notepad, my eyes glued to the clock. 

15 minutes left. 

We decided that Gabe would just meet me at the fair since it's too far away to walk, and Gabe can't drive people for another two months. Normally he'd just do it anyway, but Dean just graduated college, so he's back in town and doesn't trust Gabe at all.

So Dean's picking me up. To bad Cas had to go out of town to deal with family issues. Dean always gets super restless when his boyfriend is out of town. I honestly think that Dean would forget I had to be picked up if Cas were here. That's how much he loves his boyfriend. 

The bell rings, jolting me out of my thoughts. I shove all my stuff in my bag and run outside, looking for Dean, or I guess his car. 

Finally, I hear it, the familiar hum of the engine as my older brother pulls up in front of school. 

"Hey, Dean." I grin, throwing my stuff in the back and sitting in the passenger seat. 

"How was school, little bro?" Dean asks, pulling out of the parking lot. 

"I'm a senior, I'm taller than you, I'm not very little." I protest. 

Dean just laughs and turns up whatever rock CD he has playing.

****

"Gabe!" I run over to my friend. 

"Sammy! Thought you'd never arrive."

"My brother's the slowest, I thought you. knew this." I laugh.  

"Where to first?" Gabe asks. 

"Roller coaster." I jump up excitedly and pull Gabe towards the scariest looking roller coaster I can find. Gabe frowns. 

"C'mon, Gabe, please. I'll hold your hand," I plead. Gabe lightens up and I start laughing. "Chicken." I tease pulling Gabe into line. 

******

"We-" Gabe starts. "Are never doing that again." I laugh. Gabe punches me lightly on the shoulder, before excitedly dragging me towards the Fun House. I gulp nervously but follow Gabe inside.

"It's fine it's fine it's fine," I tell myself, my eyes flicking around. 

A skeleton drops from the room and I shriek, grabbing Gabe's hand. 

"Gabe..." I trail off. 

"C'mon Sammy. I went on the roller coaster, now we're doing the Fun House. Next is your turn." Gabe let's go of my hand and I scurry to keep up with him. 

Suddenly the room goes dark. 

"Gabe?" I squeak. 

No answer. A large shadow looms over me and I drop to the floor, breathing hard. 

"Sam," Gabe calls. I look up frantically. The lights flicker back on and Gabe's kneeling in front of me, worry written over his face. 

"You left!" I cry angrily. I hit Gabe repeatedly on the shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, I thought you were behind me, and then the power went off, and I couldn't find you and I'm sorry." Gabe looks down in his lap miserably. 

In a moment of clarity, I move Gabe's head up so he's looking me in the eyes. I smile, before pressing my lips to his. Gabe pushes back, and it's perfect. 

I pull away, breathing hard. 

"I've been meaning to do that for a while." I smile. 

"I should take you into Fun Houses more often." Gabe laughs. 

Ok, I don't know how good that was, but I thought it was cute, so there.

so for those of you that wanted a part three to x-men au, it's coming I promise. 

Eventually. 

School is stressful as fuck.

but I should be able to update once a week, so good news.

love you all!!!!! please share comment vote, it means so much!!

XOXO Valkyrie