You're In Love With Me? (SPN)

EYYY YALL SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!

so the pairing is destiel

no spoilers. 

enjoy

(THIS WILL BE A LITTLE SHORT SO SORRY)

Dean's POV

Sam shoots the witch three times in her chest. 

"That's for messing with Dean." He says angrily. 

I heave a sigh of relief, and stand up, feeling the blood dripping down my forehead. 

"Dean, you okay?" Sam asks, walking over to me. 

"I'm good, Sammy. It's just a little cut."

Sam nods, giving me one last concerned glance, before shooting the witch one more time and walking out of the door. 

I wince and follow him, an aching pain in my ribs. 

**AT HOTEL ROOM**

"Sam, Dean, you're back. How did it go?" Can asks, standing up from where he was looking at Sam's old computer. 

"Ding dong, the witch is dead." I frown, and limp down the stairs, dropping my bag on the floor and leaning against the pillar. 

"I'll go get the first aid kit." Sam says and hurries out of the room, leaving me and Cas alone. 

"I can heal you." Cas offers the moment Sam is out of earshot. 

"I'm fine, Cas, it's just some bruised ribs, and a cut. No big deal." 

"Dean, please. I can't see you hurt like this." Cas answers, before slapping a hand over his mouth. 

"Cas... what was that?" I ask, taking a step back. 

He can't... he doesn't...

"I'm sorry, Dean, I don't know what that was." Cas responds, his voice muffled. 

A few beats of awkward silence later and Sam comes back in. 

"I couldn't find the first aid kit so- what's wrong?" Sam says, crossing his arms. 

I look between me, slowly backing away from my cru- best friend, and Cas, who's keeping his hand firmly plastered over his mouth, and realize how weird it looks. 

"Nothing. Nothing's the matter, except Dean refuses to let me heal him, for some stubborn reason." Cas spits at me, before gasping. 

"You know what." Sam nods. "I'm going to go out. Supply run. Bye." Sam grabs his jacket and practically runs out of the room. 

The door shuts and I turn on Cas. 

"Seriously, Cas! I'm not too stubborn! I'm just not hurt that bad!" I throw my arms out in exasperation, before wincing, and clutching my chest.

"Dean, you're not fine. Let me help you!"

"I don't need help! Why do you care anyways!" I demand. 

"Because I love you, you idiot!" Cas yells. 

AHAHAHAHA

I said it would be short, I never said whether or not it would be two parts. *smirks*

part two will come out eventually, so hang tight. 

please vote, share, comment any ideas!

thanks for reading. 

XOXO Valkyrie