Sherlock BBC

Hey everyone!! How's quarantine? Boring. Same. 

So, if you don't comment on what you like reading, that makes my life harder. I mean, I'll still write, but honestly, if there is something you really want to read, then comment. If I know that fandom, then I'll write it. Unless it's incest. I don't write incest. Or smut. 

That's really it. 

This is Johnlock 

They are together.

And it might be short. Sorry. 

Sherlock's POV

I slide down an alley wall. That got so much worse. 

My head's pounding. 

"Are you alright?" John runs over to me and kneels down. "He smacked you quite hard there."

"It's nothing. I'm fine." I say, dazed. 

"Good. Good, I'm glad." John wraps his arms around me. 

"Would you mind double-checking the number of guards next time," John mumbles, burying his face deeper into my shoulder.  

"Oh shut it," I respond, smiling slightly. "We dealt with those idiots. Well, you did mostly. Just a minor inconvenience."

"Whatever you say, dear," John responds lightly. My eyes widen. Something's wrong, it's wet, it's too wet. "I'm afraid we'll have to take a cab home..." 

I pull my hand away to see it's covered in red. 

"I don't really feel like walking now," Tears spring to my eyes. 

"John!" I cry.

THREE DAYS LATER

"Sherlock." I sit up hurriedly. John blinks at looks at me. 

"John, you're alright." I breathe happily. 

"How long have I been here? How long have you been here, more importantly?" John asks, squinting at me. 

I look down, a blush spreading up my cheeks. "Three days. You've been here for three days. And I haven't left." I mumble. 

"Have you slept? Eaten?" John asks worriedly. 

"I've had worse. You got shot! And you didn't tell me. You could have died, John, and where would that leave me. I love you, and I couldn't bear it if you died. You almost died. You could've died." Tears fall down my cheeks, and I look down at my lap. 

"Sherlock..." John trails off. "I love you too. And I'll be more careful, I promise." John reaches out and grabs my wrist. He tugs me closer, and I stand up and move to the side of his bed. John sits up, wincing, and presses a light kiss to my lips. 

"Lay back down. John, you'll hurt yourself." I scold. John smiles and lays back down. 

"I love you," He says. I grin. 

"I love you too." 

Wow, kinda angsty, but I fixed it.

Quarantine, amiright?

So, I live on a super busy street, but there's like nobody driving, it's so weird. 

Anyways, please share, and comment if there is any ship or fandom you would like to read. 

also kinda debating starting a youtube channel. I have nothing better to do during quarantine, so I might. 

it's exciting. 

sorry. I'll stop

byeeeeeee

XOXO Valkyrie