Sherlock BBC AU

So this is a Johnlock Highschool AU, where they aren't together... yet. 

**Isn't the picture just the cutest, I wanted to die*** 

Sherlock's POV

"John I don't want to go to this party, it's a waste of time," I complain. 

"Sherlock, I swear, you haven't gone to a single party all school year, and we're seniors. You have to go to one party." John says, tugging at my sleeve. 

"Fine," I grumble. "You'll just go off and hang out with all of your friends, and leave me sitting in a corner." John gasps.

"I would never. C'mon, Sherlock, have a little faith." John winks at me and I start blushing. 

I hear loud music pounding, and wince. This was a mistake. 

John leads me up the walkway and into the open door. I look behind me at least ten people hanging out on the lawn. John grabs my sleeve again and pulls me through the door, and into a stranger's house. 

Parents are usually gone since there are barely any photos., I deduce, either their work or they just like to avoid their kid. One of them, based on the number of kids in the photo. 

"Sherlock! Stop deducing the house! We're here to have fun!" John says, a drink suddenly in his hand. 

"John! Sherlock! You guys came!" One of John's friends, Molly, runs up to us. We're in a few classes together, and she used to have a crush on me, till I told her I was gay. Then it got awkward. "We're playing truth or dare in the living room if you want to join?" Molly invites, before heading off to the living room. 

"Well, are you coming?" John asks, following Molly. I sigh deeply and follow my friend reluctantly. 

John heads into the living room and sits down. I sit down a few seconds after him, feeling awkward. 

Also sitting in the circle is Lestrade, Anderson, Donovan, Sebastian Moran and his boyfriend Moriarty, Irene Adler, and Molly and me and John. 

Naturally.

"Who wants to start?" Molly asks.

"Me," Lestrade says. "Molly, truth or dare." Molly giggles, before answering 'truth'.

"Ok... is it true that you are still a virgin?" 

Molly nods, blushing. 

"Sally, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Donovan smirks.

"Hmm, I dare you to kiss Irene." Molly leans back on her palms, satisfied. 

"Fine." Donovan leans across the circle and pecks Adler on the lips. 

"My turn. Sherlock truth or dare?" Donovan stares at me.

"D-dare," I answer nervously. A chorus of 'oohs' fly around the circle.

"I dare you to kiss John. On the lips. For ten seconds." Donovan finishes. 

I turn to face my best friend. 

He looks at me and shrugs. John wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me forward, so my lips meet his. 

10. 9. 8. 

This is my first kiss. 

7. 6. 5. 

My first kiss is with a boy. 

4. 3. 2. 

My first kiss is with John Watson. 

1. 

I pull away and stand up. I look around nervously, before running out of the room. 

And there it is!! Johnlock. Probably there will be part two. I'm not that mean. 

Please, if there is something you want to read, comment or message me, and I will try to write it. 

And go check out my other books, I have a superwholock book, and an avenger's oneshot book and a stony fanfic called Spoken From the Heart. 

Also, I know that self-isolation is hard, so if you ever need to message me, about anything, you can, and I will listen. 

XOXO Valkyrie