Supernatural

This will be a Destiel fic,  takes place around S7, but in a moment of peace. I hope you enjoy!!!

Cas's POV

I set the steaming plates on the table humming softly. 

It's me and Dean's one year anniversary and I'm so happy. Ever since Dean said he loved me I've never been happier.

For me Dean and Sam it's been a pretty good year. Gabriel turned out to be alive and after eight years of being tortured Sam helps him get back on his feet. Yeah they've been dating for almost 4 months now they're really cute together.

When Dean said he loved me I said it right back it took us almost nine years to realize it but we did and it's been great. Now as a surprise I'm making some games favorite food to surprise him when he gets home from his case.

To be honest me and Dean have been a little distant lately What with Dean being away in New York and he still here in Kansas well long distance never works for long. At least he'll be home tonight it's going to be so great to see him again.

I sit down and wait. Dean said would be back around 8:30 and it's about 8:20 now.

10 minutes pass and nothing.

 There's probably traffic I tell myself.

 2 hours pass and nothing, no calls, no 'happy 1 year anniversary ', nothing.

 I tried calling Dean, but he won't pick up. I've called Sam and Gabe, and they said Dean left New York two days ago, just enough time to get home.

Tears fall down my face.

' he doesn't love you' a voice whisperers in my head. 'That's why he's not here. He's probably at a bar, hooking up with some girl who's prettier than you.' 

"Shut up! Shut up!" I cry.

' he never really loved you, you're just a no-good angel, who he got stuck with.' The Voice slithers through my head tainting every moment with Dean taunting me until I slam my fist on the table, nearly cracking it.

I stand up and head to mine and Dean's room.

 2 hours no call.

He's probably with some girl.

He doesn't love you, he doesn't love you.

I throw myself on the bed, and start sobbing.

Dean's POV

Sam sent me back to Lebanon two days ago, claiming Cas was lonely.  

I don't know if I believe him, but at least I get to see Cas again.

I get a alert on my phone saying it was about to die.

Sighing, I shove it into the glove compartment.

Humming, I speed down the road.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TARDIS

I'm late, later than I said I was. I needed to stop and get gas, and without Sammy reading the map, I may or may not have gotten lost.

I pull into the driveway and step into the kitchen to see melted candles, and two called plates with hamburgers chips and assorted sides. On the stove there's an apple pie. I plug my phone into an outlet and wander off and search my boyfriend.

 I checked all of the rims, before finally making it to my own room. Soft Subs make their way through the door. 

I knock lightly. "Cas?" 

"Dean." I hear a rustle and then there's Cas, eyes red-rimmed from crying.

 He growls slightly when he sees me.

" You're late."

"I'm sorry, my phone died and i got lost and-"

"Dean, what day is today?" Cas asks. 

"The 13th, why?" I reply confused. 

"You forgot! I can't believe it! I know you've been busy but I forgot our one year anniversary! I thought you loved me! I thought we were in love! Turns out it was just one-sided." Cas's voice voice breaks and he slams the door in my face.

Our anniversary.

 That's why Sam sent me home, why there was a home-cooked meal, why Cas wasn't there waiting for me.

" I did. I'm a terrible boyfriend and I'm so so sorry, please, Cas please forgive me." I beg, tears falling off my face, dripping on the floor. " I can't live without you.''

The door opens again and Cas is now holding a small box. 

"Happy fucking anniversary, Dean." Cas specs. He shoves it in my hand and slams the door again.

 I fall back against the wall, sliding down till I hit the floor.

I open the box to see a shining silver ring engraved with I love you in Michigan. An emerald sits on the top.

"Oh Cas, it's beautiful." I whisper. V" yes, of course I'll marry you. I love you and I need you, you are my sun, my moon, my whole freaking world, and I don't know how I survived nine years without you and I cannot survive anymore if you aren't with me." My voice cracks and I start crying. 

Without me noticing, the door opens and Cas sits next to me.

"Really?" He asks softly. I turn to face him and grab his hands. 

" of freaking course! Where are you not listening to my speech?" I reply. Cas laughed softly and I pull the ring out of the box and slip it on to Cas's ring finger. 

"Dean." Cas looks up at me, eyes brimming with tears. " I love you, I love you so much." 

"I love you too." I pulled my angel close to me and hug him.

"We're engaged." Cas says after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes we are." I laugh quietly. " and I've never been happier."

HELLO!!!!! 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with swimming and finals. 

High school, am I right?

So I wrote this one for my private oneshot book that I use for planning and such, but I loved this one, so I decided to share it. 

You're welcome. 

I'd also like to apologize for the grammar/spelling mistakes I'm using voice typing and my tiny school tablet, so sorry. 

Well, I hope you all have a merry holidays, if I don't update within a week, as well as a happy 2020!!!!! Woohoo

Here's the thing, I'm flying to London in two weeks, and I have finals, so I might not be able to update for the month of December, but in January you will definitely get a update for this book and my Avengers oneshot book, that you should most definitely check out!!! 

Anywho, I love y'all please remember, vote, share and comment what you would like to see.

XOXO Valkyrie