Doctor Who Song!Fic

Hey y'all!!! So I've gotten no new requests, so here's a TenRose Song!Fic

I linked the song up top, but it's Collide by Howie Day, in case it doesn't work.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking

Rose got used to waking up next to the Doctor. 

They started sharing a bed after Krop Tor. 

Rose would have nightmares, the Doctor would too, and it made it easier to just be together. 

And I'm tangled up in you

Rose blinks, her eyes adjusting to the unnatural light flooding through the TARDIS. 

She looks over at the Doctor, his dark brown hair falling in his face. Rose brushes it gently out of his eyes and smiles softly. 

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go

The Doctor grins madly at Rose and pushes a button. Rose still doesn't think the Doctor actually knows how to drive his ship, but he likes it, so she lets him nearly crash it every time. 

I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

"ROSE!" The Doctor sits up, breathing heavily, and looking around for Rose. He pats around the bed, but she's not there. "Rose!" He calls, tears filling his eyes. 

No, she can't be gone.

"Doctor, I'm right here, I wanted water, don't worry, I'm here, I'm right here, and I'm never leaving." Rose rushes into their room, and leaps onto the bed, wrapping the Doctor in one of her hugs. The Doctor shakily mimics her, tears rushing down his face, his breath evening with every minute. 

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

"Doctor!" Rose runs over to him, grinning excitedly. "I found this shop full of trinkets. I think I'll get one for mum, she'd appreciate it." The Doctor smiles. 

"So why are you asking me?" 

"I don't have the currency." Rose bats her eyelashes innocently. The Doctor hands her a stack of bills and watches her run off, a fond smile on his face. 

Out of the doubt that fills my mind

"Maybe, maybe we aren't good together?" The Doctor asks, holding one of Rose's hands. She looks up at him, hurt filling her brown eyes. 

"Look at you. You could've been hurt, you could've died. I couldn't live with myself if you died." Tears well up in his eyes, and fall down his face. 

"Doctor, look at me. You could never hurt me. I love you."

"I love you too." At that, Rose reaches forward and pulls the Doctor towards her. 

I somehow find 

You and I collide

I know it's short, but it felt like a good ending place.

You guys!!!!!! 550 reads!!! Which isn't a lot, but you know, it's growing, and that's exciting. So vote, share, and comment on what you would like to see!!!!! 

so where I live, most of the schools are closed down for three weeks cus of the coronavirus, and that's crazy!!!

So please, stay healthy and safe!!!

XOXO Valkyrie