Supernatural Soulmate AU

HI!!!! SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!! 

I'm back with another sabriel soulmate au!! (background destiel)

*BACKGROUND INFO* you are born with two different eye colors. your left eye is your eye color, and your right eye is your soulmates eye color. when you meet your soulmate, your eye color changes to be solely your eye color. 

Sam- Age 5

"Dean? Why does everyone have different color eyes?" I walk up to my older brother, who's sitting on the couch, reading a book for school.

"It's complicated," Dean answers, not looking up from the book. I clamber on to the sofa, and sit on Dean's outstretched legs. 

"Please, Dean?" I ask, sticking my bottom lip out. Dean sighs and puts down his book. He lifts me off his legs and moves so he's sitting cross-legged, facing me. 

"You will learn about this in school, probably in two years, but if you want to know, I'll tell you." I cheer. Dean smiles, before starting his story. 

"A long time ago, a woman wished to find the perfect man. She kept trying to find someone to settle down with, but she could never find the perfect match. One night, she wished upon a star, so that she might find her soulmate. The next day she woke up with different colored eyes. The left eye was her original eye color, and the right, she soon realized was her soulmate's eye color." Dean taps my nose, making me giggle. "The woman soon realized that the entire world looked like that. Every single person in the world, male or female, had heterochromatic eyes."

"What's hetero-whatsit?" I interrupt.

"It means two different colors. Like you, Sammy. Your eye color is hazel, (to put it simply ;P), and your soulmate's eye color is golden."

"And your eyes are green and your soulmates is blue!" I exclaim. Dean nods. 

"Precisely."

Sam- Age 14

My brother was 18 when he met his soulmate. A man named Castiel. 

They're going to the same college in a few months. It's really lucky, actually. I'm jealous. 

I wish I could meet my soulmate. I hope they're nice. 

I pull out my phone and open the camera app. I look at my eyes, one hazel that changes color in the light, the other golden, like whiskey. 

"Hey, Sam!" My best friend, Charlie runs up to me.

"Hey, Charlie," I say. Charlie's eyes are brown, her soulmate's eyes are blue. Not like Dean's soulmate Castiel's eyes, but a dark stormy blue. 

"Me and Kevin are going to binge all of the Lord of the Rings movies, do you wanna come?" Charlie asks. I brighten. 

"Of course," I tell her. Charlie links her arm in mine as we head to her house. 

Sam- Age 21

I'm the best man at Dean and Cas's wedding. 

Cas is walking down the aisle, and Dean has never looked so happy. His eyes are both bright green and Cas's are a dazzling blue that crinkles as he smiles. 

Dean clasps Cas's hands in his, and they recite their vows to each other. 

{YEAH SORRY I SUCK AT WEDDINGS SO TIME SKIP TO RECEPTION}

"You come here with anyone?" A man with golden-brown hair that curls around his ears walks up to me. 

The man leans against the wall next to me.

"No. Waiting for my soulmate," I answer. The man lets out a laugh. 

"Aren't we all. I'm Gabriel." Gabriel pushes himself off the wall and holds his hand out, meeting my eyes for the first time. I shake it, smiling softly. I look closely at his eyes before gasping and jerking my hand out of his. 

Heat sears behind my eyes and I wince. I blink my eyes open moments later, once the pain has faded, only to see Gabriel's eyes have changed to a light golden color. And that's it. 

"Are you... are we?" I stammer nervously. Gabriel bites his lip, before smiling. 

"I guess we are. And I don't even know your name." Gabriel teases. 

"Sam. Sam Winchester."

"I have a feeling we'll get along just nicely." 

I smile, a blush creeping up my cheeks. 

I'll probably do a part two

and more aus.

i just really love aus

sorry again that this took so long, ive been busy. 

please vote share and comment what you would like to see!!!!

XOXO Valkyrie