Let's Run Away Together (Supernatural)

HEYOOO!!! 

this is a destiel highschool au. 

dean and cas are together, and they have been since freshman year, and they're both seniors

*TRIGGER WARNING-- HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS DONT READ IF IT TRIGGERS YOU****

"GO! GET OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FAG FACE HERE AGAIN!" John screams at his eldest son. 

Dean flinches back, tears streaming down his face. 

"Dad please." He begs. 

"NO! YOU'RE NOT MY SON!" 

"No, Dad, please, you can't do this, please." 

John steps forward and slaps Dean on the cheek, his wedding ring ripping the skin 

Dean claps a hand over the right side of his face. 

He turns around, grabbing his phone as he runs out of the house, glad that Sammy isn't here to see this. 

Dean would explain everything to him later, but he can't be here right now. 

***

Cas was very glad that all his siblings were out. It meant he could use the big TV to watch his shows. 

But, right as he gets settled, someone knocks on the door. 

Cas sighs, and trudges over to the door, and opens it. 

"Dean." Cas pulls his boyfriend inside. It's winter, and below thirty outside. "What happened?" 

Cas leads a shivering Dean into the light of the living room and gasps. Dean's cheek is swelled up, and there's a small cut dripping blood on his cheek. His eyes are red and puffy, like he's been crying. 

"Dean, please, talk to me." Cas gently leads his boyfriend to the couch, and wraps a blanket around him. 

"My-my fath-father." Dean stammers, breathing hard. Cas starts rubbing Dean's back, soothingly. "I tol-told him I was gay. He kick-kicked me ou-out." 

"Dean..." Cas trails off, and reach up and brush the bruise on his face. 

"I don't know what to do. Sam's at a friend's, I need to text him, and-" Dean stands up suddenly and starts pacing. 

"Hey." Cas grabs his hand and pulls him to face Cas. "We'll figure it out."

Dean takes a breath and knocks his forehead against Cas's softly. "Thank you."

"I love you." Cas whispers. 

"I love you too."

***

Dean hadn't wanted to do anything, after he'd calmed down, the two of them re-watched Doctor Who episodes until they got tired, and they snuggled together on the couch. 

"Let's run away together." Cas speaks up, surprising both of them.

"What?" Dean asks. 

"Let's run away together. We could go somewhere new. A new start. For both of us." Cas continues, looking at Dean, hope shining in his eyes. 

"Together?" Dean asks. 

"Of course." Cas interlocks their fingers. "Always." 

"Yes. Let's run away." Laughter bubbles out of Dean's mouth, and he presses a quick kiss to Cas's lips. 

"Love you."

"Love you too."

WOW KINDA SHITTY NGL BUT WHATEVER

pls go check out my other works and comment and ships or ideas you might have for this book!!!

thx so much!!!

XOXO Valkyrie