Prologue

Prologue

Life is a not an echo, it never comes back. Every second once spent will never revert back. But few seconds or minutes or days which we spent with few people will remain in our heart forever. They may not be with us, but their very thought will make us refreshed and happy.

Everyone has a story in their life, a cute little love story which may lasted for few seconds in the first sight or a heart breaking love story which may ended up in suicides.

Love is the most astounding thing that can ever happen in anyone’s life. At times it makes you feel as if you are dwelling in a farm filled with beautiful flowers all around and sometimes it makes you feel that you are lost in huge crowd. Childhood crushes are the first love that anyone will have in their life, but it only matters for how long that is carried. If it lasted in a lifelong relationship then it is a permanent heaven and if it breaks early it becomes the sweetest memory which you can cherish till the end of your life.

High school turns to be one of the most crucial parts in anyone’s life. It enriches one’s life with lots of memories built in the school, it crafts ones future, it enables the unleashed passion and it safeguards memories for the rest of life.

“Does she love still love you?” Amogha asked me while we were walking back home.

“I Don’t know.” I replied.

“I know there is something wrong with your past, Aj you know me from 3 years and now you can share what happened to you, I don’t mind, Please” Amogha asked with her eyes twinkling like stars bordered by a kohl perfectly. Amogha has a beautiful face, and a charismatic smile which can make anyone fall for her at a glance.

“No..” I replied stubbornly and started walking. As this is very late in the night we dint find any taxi and as our home was about 3 kms away we decided to walk back home.

“Then you alone go home.” Saying Amogha sat on the bench next to the road.

Indian climate during cool monsoons is never less to any Switzerland. Cool breeze, dim street lights and an unexpected rain will make you feel more finicky than anywhere else.

I walked back towards her.

“Amogha please let us go, it is already late for us..!!” I said raising my hand to hold her.

“No, Aj. You leave, I will stay here.” Amogha said giving a quick turn away from me.

“It is not safe to play at this part of Night. Please Amogha, let’s walk.” I said getting a bit closer to her.

“You are a know stranger to me from past 4 years, and I don’t like to talk with known strangers anymore. Please leave Aj…” Amogha said with a  lots of resentment on her face.

Guys need to compromise at every part of life when a girl is with you and now it’s my turn to compromise.

Though I liked to compromise, I had little stance in doing that, I started walking away from her while she was still sitting on the bench and shouted  “ I will write all my story as book.”

And with in a nano second I could find her walking with a big grin along with me.

“So what is the title?” Amogha asked leaning forward and looking into my eyes.

“What title?” I asked with astonishment.

“Your story title AJ.”

“I said, I will write only for you not for the rest of the world.”

“Ok Mr.Author. Still let us give a title.” Amogha asked with lots of ecstasy.

High school Sweethearts ….” I said with a low voice remembering all my school days and especially which I spent with my Girl. I could hear her voice reverberating in my heart calling me “sweetheart”.

“Nice Title Aj. I am excited to read.” Amogha said as we almost reached home.

I dint utter a single word as I was already in Trans of my Girls thoughts.

“Bye Aj, See you. You gave me the best time that I can ever have and super excited to read your story” Saying Amogha moved to her home in 4th floor. I made sure that she entered her home safely and walked backed to my home down in 3rd floor.

I checked my parents who are already fast asleep. I went to my room sat down on the chair and lost in all thoughts for a while.

Every moment which I spent with my girl was in front of my eyes. I could see my girl meeting me, talking to me, laughing with me, crying with her heart out and all my memories are filled with only my girl.

I took a book lying in front of me and started to scribble “HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS.”