SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Chapter -13
           (Summer holidays....)

        "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." That is what I have written in the last letter to my girl which I handed it over to her while walking back after exam.

           It is really horrible to stay two long hot summer months away from her , I know I will be haunted by her thoughts all day and night, at that moment I wanna say her that I love her but never dared to do that . We were walking down untill we reached the place where I have to go other direction., " Shall we walk for some more time and  you do it only if you are free" she said, that were the words which I have been waiting for , and was glad to hear them ," I smiled and  said "yes I am and will be free for you always," we walked for a while in scilence I kept looking at her and can see her eyes filled with water, to break the silence and stop the tears flowing out her eyes, I just asked her "Are you staying here or leaving anywhere during this holidays " , she said " yes , I may go out of station " , " How many days " I asked hoping them not to be more than 10 days , and she replied " one and a half month." My heart was almost in my hand hearing that, I thought I will make up some reason to meet her in these holidays and it's shattered now completely.

            And to my surprise few teachers were standing in the bus stop waiting for bus which is a 50 feet away from us , "Its ok you go now again it will be a mess with these teachers," she said and got on to her cycle , I stood there untill I can get the last glance of her as usually waving my hand. I started walking back home, and suddenly found a cycle bell behind me, "Take this, its yours," my girl said and handed over my drawing book to me and went away with a smile on her face . I took it and went home , keeping my drawing book on my couch, I went inside to wash my face, my sister who saw the book opened it and found many greeting cards and started shouting " Who gave you all this ?" while I was still washing my face rushed out and was perplexed to see few letter which she has written it earlier and few beautiful hand made greeting cards,as my sis dint notice the letters , I was able to convince her that those were done by my craft teacher in SUPW class and need to return them back. I took that drawing book to my room peacefully searched page by page , as it may contain anything more, it was a new year greeting card which she beautifully crafted with a transparent cover on top and white card with beautiful flowers inside along with few sticker. As I opened it read as,

          "To Aj .,

                     It feels good to hold your hand, to feel the warmness of your touch It feels good to have someone like you, to think of every second.Hoping you will be with me forever.
         Wish you a Happy New year.

         I  read it twice and felt very crazy, admired the beauty of the card a 100 times and showed it to my two friends following evening. I loved the way she was with me and now I need to miss her for two months.

        " Din is on phone , get up quickly and go" my sis shouted while I was still half asleep. " We got tution at 8.00 am , " I looked up for clock on my wall," its 7.15 now already , I can't make it , you people go." " It is first day of our tution,don't skip it, just wash your face and come .No need to bath ," he said. Though we have holidays, physics tution is continued for two weeks, inorder to be ahead in portion once the school reopen.

           I took my bath and started as early as I can with books clamped on to back seat of  my bicycle. With no energy in legs and interest in eyes I started moving towards din's home which is in between  tutorial and my home. This way also included to pass infront of Nan's home who is my girls best friend. Nan also comes to our tution. I just passed Nans home took a left turn, an immediate right and was startled to see my girl with Nan infront of me , I stopped my cycle and got down, "you get ready and come untill I speak with him," she whispered to Nan, I asked her immediately
" How are you here ?" .
" I am attending aerobics classes , along with Nan , 6.30 to 8am."
"  Really., that's nice"
" Actually I have been to your physics tution , so that I can join, but  teacher said that it will be too far for me to come daily , so I dropped the idea ."
         The actual idea  behind rejecting my girl is Mrs.jayasree knew that we both are close with each other and she always bothered me to be away from my girl as she dont want me to get distracted from studies.

        I spoke with her for a while, untill I found Nan going to tution after getting ready. I further continued to talk untill it was 8.30 am.Then she asked me to leave for class, so I bid her bye and drove back to tution. I entered class while Mrs.Jaysree already started to explain about  Screw gauge.

        Its almost for 5 days we met the same way and I was all the time late to my tution. last day she said that she is leaving out of station, I spoke with her for a long time, and found my people coming back after tution too.She handed over a letter with a big Archies greeting card and small gift cover wrapped box along with a choclate. "Open this on your B'day, I am feeling very bad that I will not be on your B'day " She said holding my hand , " I need to make a move now, I will miss you more than anyone " she said .

           I opened the letter after going to Dins home, while my two brats are  eating choclate which my girl gave, 85% of  chocs which my girl give usually with letters were eaten by them all the time as I will be busy reading. This time she just wrote a song in it keeping her promise that she will nt write letter to me ,the song itself tells how much she is going to miss me for rest of the days.

                Chapter - 14
              ( In my class....)