THOSE 4 DAYS ....-ll

• Dedicated to Swetha

                  Chapter -17

           (  Those 4 days.... -ll )

             She walked inside the stall, and I was watching at her with open mouth, praising her marvellous attire.She came very close to me pointing her fore finger on my chest with two heavy pokes "Sharp 6.00 Pm you need to be near main stage and we are eating together afterwards , orelse...!!! , " stamping my leg she left the place.

           All the description which I was giving is about my girl , she walked in like an angel and her words clearly indicate that she is missing me and indeed very angry. All the schools in and around H.A.L have an opportunity to perform on the inaugural ceremony and my girl was usually the lead classical dancer  of the school troop. Though she was not a complete classical dancer from childhood and no professional coaching from any dance institute , still with her charm and perfection  in moves she made herself to be the lead.

              "  Executive director and Managing director will be coming by 6.30 pm , you both need to be here, dont move anywhere."Mrs.Jaysree said . Time is ticking 5.50pm and as my girl want me to see her performance at 6pm , I was planning how to escape from stall but the entry of stall is completely blocked by a big mob of teachers. As it is the first day  of exhibition and opening ceremony is being held ,almost half of the school teachers are present so I merely got a chance to escape and missed my girls show.

        Around 6.45 pm, E.D of H.A.L arrived at the opening ceremony . All the crowd including teachers( except a few) are asked to leave the stalls. I and Din are standing in our stall giving a final rehearsal  to Mrs.Jaysree, of what we need to tell the guest.  E.D started  to walk each stall and didn't spare even 1 min with anyone.  He walked to our stall , gave me and Din brisk shake hand, and I started to explain him of what is our history, achievements  curricular and co curricular activities but he was as impatient as me . The reason for his impatience may be he need to see all the stalls quickly  go back home eat and sleep to get up early next morning but my impatience was I missed my girls performance and she said she want me to be with her and shall eat together. As we are still in midst of explanation he asked the camera man to come forward and take a snap and we wished him and he left the place.

                I looked at my watch and it was already  7pm, and I know my girl will be waiting for me outside, I was like a mice in cage and suddenly,  Mrs.Vasantha latha said " I think  you people are here from quite a long time ,we will be here you both go around and see other stalls and exhibition. "  Felt very happy after hearing those words ," And listen,take my daughter along with you ." she said. I managed Din to take her daughter and I slowly escaped out from those stalls.

              When you are in love , you can find your girl even in huge mob, thats an additional advantage.  I came out of stalls and was searching for my girl and found her waiting for me . I immediately went to her and was asking  her apologies for not attending her performance. " Its okay AJ, but do remember that your presence means a lot to me , I think I have to leave now, my mom and dad are already here. " she said with a low voice.   " I am really sorry," I said. She just stooped me with her hand saying that. " You dont have to be sorry AJ. I know you were busy," "I guess my people are searching for me , Okay Aj gotta go ,see you soon." she said and left with an unhappy smile. I felt very bad after that and somehow managed to go back to the stall. We started packing our stuff and are informed to come back next day early morning by 10.00 am.

                   I was still searching for my shoes and socks , while Din was waiting for me outside my home. I quickly made myself ready and moved out . Stadium is around 1 to 2 km away so we managed to move on our bicycles . John was busy with his badminton tournaments so he was unable to be with us.

               Parked our bicycles and started moving inside the stadium. By the time we entered the stalls block they are already opened and quite a few people are already walking inside stalls as it is sunday. We reached our stall and surprisingly found my girl helping out one of the teacher who came to setup projector.

                 I was completely startled to find my girl and  somehow managed Din to setup the stall and came out with my girl.

" So how come your here?" I asked. 

" I wanna sit in mary go round , so I am here." "I think I have to find  someone who can give me company ." she said.

"ok then , find someone." " I will leave " I said with an angry tone. "

She rolled her finger inside mine holding my hand tight  " So you think I woke up early in the morning on Sunday to go with someone else?" she asked with her eyebrows raised.

We both smiled at each other and started walking towards mari go round. Though it is very high ,it can accommodate only two people in one chair. We both made ourself comfortable and it started moving. while I was looking down out of fear , she started to speak casually for first round and suddenly she said " This is the last year we will be together . After school we cant meet , I cant be with you." She bent her head , I took her hand into mine and felt a drop of tear on my hand. I ensured her that we will be together , take same college and enjoy nicely. Not fully but to some extent she was convinced.

                  I bought her an ice cream and we started walking around exhibition and she said that she need to leave as she promised her mom that she  will be coming home soon .We walked till the entrance and she left saying " I came today only to see you , I think I cant come the next two days , take care. See you soon in class."
"Thankyou for coming."  I said.
she smiled and left. And when I looked into my watch its already 12.30 pm, so I ran inside the stalls block and went to our stall.
" So you people are enjoying.? " John asked.
"How come  you are here? I asked
"  We lost match today so they sent us early " he send winking his eye.
     We had fun all the time till evening and crowd was also increasing proportionally and the day ended.

       Next day we are asked to be in stall as all schools will be visiting us so I was excited so that I can see my girl again. Its around 1.30 our school turned up and I was counting all the heads to find my girl and found her . As she is with all the class girls we dint get a chance to meet her. But I made myself available for her outside the stalls , " So someone said that they are not going to come again? ." so is it you who want to come .? or you are forced to come with school?   " I asked her in a mocking tone. " Even if they wouldn't have brought us here, I would be here to see you after school." I was speechless after hearing this, she has a special aurora around her, positivity in her words and eyes whuch looked like pearls dipped in milk would reflect her innocence. While I was about to hold her hand other girls started to call her saying its already late . " Bye AJ ...!! " she said with a sweet smile on her face.

              Last day of exhibition and our enjoyment of bunking classes came to an end. We three Din , John and I roamed all around the exhibition where the two are trying to charm other girls but dint find any . Came back to our stall and it around 3.30 pm and my girl came directly from school to see me . while I was about to escape from stall , John and Din started to tease . I somehow managed to come out .
             But this time my girl was with all the 5 cousins she had in our school. she came close to me " I was unable to be without you in class so came down even on the fourth day to see you,Gotta go .!!! I will see you tomorrow in school , Bye AJ ..!!!  as all of her cousins are quite close with me and they themselves used to tease me with my girls name , I went to them. Bid them Bye...!!

             These 4 days have definitely made us even more closer and I know she loves me more than what I do but neither of us said eachother.

                    Chapter -18
     ( Quarrels with possessiveness)