That One Year - IV

Chapter - 47

 (That One year -IV)

 “Don’t turn away Aj, I want you to answer all my questions right now.”

“I know you from past 8 months, I even tried to call you many times, and I did that too, during your exams.” She said chuckling.

Oh my god !!!! So she is the mysterious girl who made my life miserable and was responsible for breaking up with my Nisha. I was shocked for a while and the smile on my face is faded completely now, as the foolishness of one girl caused all the trouble in my home which eventually separated me and my girl.

I was impatient for a while and now I couldn’t hear anything which she was talking. I took her hand into mine and walked under a tree.

“Hey Aj, don’t say that you are going to hug me now.” She giggled.

“SHUT UP..!!” I shouted a bit higher than my voice.

  She was pushed back of my sudden anger.

“I am really sorry. I was just trying to make you smile .” Her voice trembled.

I somehow tried to calm down myself and asked her to sit on a stone bench and later I sat down beside her.

“AJ, listen to me once .”

She moved close to me and I could see her big eyes and perfectly carved eye brows very closely.

“Aj , I am saying it and I mean it, I love…”she started saying and I cut her off in between.

“Swetha, please. Before you say or think anything more, you need to know me.”

“Exactly 3 years ago, I met a girl who is bubbly, sweet and we happened to walk together in an unexpected science fair. Two year ago I expressed my love to her and we were in love all the way and above the earth, she made me feel and fall for her every second. But one fine day she left me and moved completely away from me. It’s since 1 year I have seen her. I don’t know where and how she is. She stole all the place in my heart and my brain is completely filled with her thoughts.”

“You are pretty, cool and beautiful. Anyone will fall for your smile. And right now in a blink of an eye I can commit a relationship with you. But that will not be truthful and you will clearly know it. I can’t love anyone soo madly as I loved Nisha.”

 “I feel love, Birth and death are onetime events. And I am still in her love. I don’t know whether I can forget her or no, but till then Please Swetha try and understand me. Live your life on your terms don’t let someone like me to kill your life for no reason Swetha.”

A long silence was meddling between us.

“I never knew this Aj.” She said with eyes filled with tears.

“I agree with whatever you say Aj, but your Philosophy of “Birth, love and death” I wont accept it. Love happens when it has to, it never tells you. You think getting down from college bus and sitting with me right now in this rain is just without love? I agree Nisha is still in your heart and mind but someday you will understand my love. And that day you will know Love happens when it has to.”saying she started to walk .

“And Aj, never think I am troubling myself thinking of you, your thoughts make me fall in love with you not in pain. And thanks for clarifying everything I hope you will surely comeback for me someday.” She said and walked away.

I sat on the same bench, for next 1 hour in that continuous drizzle. I was weeping in heart about Nisha. “I love you Nisha” I said myself continuously. I remembered her smile her curly hair, her fingers encircling mine and her beautiful face.”

 “Nisha..Nisha..Nisha..!! I repeating her name and tears rolled out of my eyes. At this moment I defined the phrase “I miss you” and missing someone is like living a life without a soul.”

Nisha is filled in my heart and no one can ever replace her which I alone know.

// Eid-Mubarak to all my friends and fellow readers. I am afraid to say that I can’t update any chapter till August 6th 7.00 pm IST as I am engaged in other works.  So I sincerely apologise all the true followers of HssH  //