EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

I checked the time. My wall clock showed it to be 3.30 am.

I completed writing the last chapter of my work High School Sweethearts. I want to read the last chapter again in order to correct any spelling or grammatical errors. But I dint have the courage to read it again. The pain it was filled was unrivalled. I clicked save and publish and turned off my laptop immediately.

I unlocked my phone by typing NISHA as password. Usually for a boy, girls name will be password, not because he feels it to be secure but he likes to type her name repeatedly. I checked her number again as usually, I tried to call but dint dare enough. I checked one of her pic’s I have downloaded recently from whatsapp, which she kept as her profile picture. I know it’s bad on my part to download a girl’s pic, but she was my girlfriend and I couldn’t resist in doing that.

I am 22 now but I have written every small incident which I have spent with Nisha right from 12 to 17 years. The only reason I remember all this is not only love but I felt her to be my world.

When a boy meets a girl and falls for her at an early age, people call it with various names like infatuation, fascination, lust and so on. But it’s not true always. There will be a day in everyone’s life where you feel

 “This guy or girl will stand beside me anytime”,

“This guy or girl will take the best care of me all the life”,

“This guy or girl will love me the rest of the life.”

And this moment can come at any time in your life, which doesn’t depend on age, time, place or any social barrier, it just happens.

Loving a girl doesn’t always mean following her daily, texting her 24x7, talking with her on phone all the time.

 Loving a girl means sharing her dreams, hugging her sadness, kissing her pain, staying with her at any odds.

Aj can call Nisha after school and talk to her. But he is constrained not to call her as Nisha doesn’t want to talk with him. Aj kept waiting for Nisha to come back, but he was wrecked to hear Nisha in that way which made him feel dead while he was still alive. Aj dint give up so easily he found all the causes for Nisha’s pain and tried to cut them away. Though he was not successful in doing that, he made sure that phone calls will never trouble her.

Relationships are made not to break. They need to blossom even in the saddest part of their life with love. Aj and Nisha walked away from each other at the end of schooling due to lack of knowledge that they can’t live without each other. They can’t fit in anyone’s life as they are made only for each other.

High School Sweethearts is a journey which relishes all the memories and I am sure that I have saved it not only in my heart but also everyone who are reading it.

 If the ending is sad then it is not the real ending, picture abh bhi bakhe hain mear dosth.

“High school sweethearts-II” sequel of High school sweethearts is coming soon, which will be either be either continuation of the same book or a new love.

Till then thanks you so much for your enormous and uncomaprable love.