The Dance Performance- III

Chapter-63         

The Dance Performance- III

“Agarwal!! Again? Are you kidding?” John shouted with his eyes wide open.

In the act of talking with Janvi, I unknowingly gave my name to the dance competition and was cornered in all ways. The only ray of hope I can see is John. John was good in dance and usually he used to teach us all the moves during schooling. As soon as I met him I said completely about what, how I met Janvi.

“Why will I lie? She exactly looks like Nisha” I shouted back on John.

“I don’t believe, you are completely crazy Aj.” John said with a smirk.

“You are such an Idiot, okay wait let’s just check her profile in Orkut and I swear if she looks like Nisha then god only should save you from my knuckleduster punches.” Saying I walked inside his room from the hall.

Orkut was the most happening site for both guys and girls, as it would help the guys to flirt freely and girls to make the guys crave. And right now at this moment, Orkut is helping people like me to prove liability. All the 3 of us, John, Din and I shared the same profile from 10th class to 12th but later Din felt he need more privacy so he made his own way in creating new ID. But John and I had the same Orkut ID as we neither have anything in secret nor we tried to flirt any girl.

I started to enter my Email ID vr1but4all3@yahoo.com followed by password idiots123 .

“Quickly.” John shouted. As he turned even more curious.

I entered janvi Agarwal in the search bar and there showed 190 search results found.

It took another 90 minutes for us to find the right person and at last I could prove my candour.

“Bro, this cannot happen. She is all the way same and exactly looks like Nisha.” John said looking close in to computer screen.

“That is what I was trying to explain you fool.” I said walking away from computer to the hall again.

“So, what shall we do?” John asked walking behind me.

“Dance.” I replied sharply with lots of impatience.

“Okay, how many more days?” John asked.

“6 more.” I replied.

“What? 6 days? Impossible, I can’t.” John replied falling heavily on his couch.

“Bro, please you have too.” I asked him in a pleading tone.

“Okay Aj, but you always drag me to worst situations like this, we will choose the trending song of Hero Allu Arjun it will be awesome.” John said checking his phone to find and play the song.

I have to agree for whatever John says as I have no other option.

********

4 days of complete practice. John’s hall was our practise room and John’s parents and sisters are our audience. Dance is truly an art and it keeps you awake both physically and mentally. John taught few interesting moves but all the moves involved jumps and drags on knees which made me crawl after dance. I never used knee caps which made my knees badly hurt during practice. But still deep inside me I was determined to perform.

4 days I was forced to forego all my classes and soon I was tensed about missing my classes. In engineering I kept all my focus on studies as I felt that is the only tool in forgetting Nisha and this dance practice made me recall every moment I spent with Nisha. Each and every word in the song reminded me the love I have for Nisha. I was somewhere deep feeling that I should not perform and the following eafternoon I decided not to participate in the dance competition.