A LOVE FOR LIFE-IV

• Dedicated to Varun

               Chapter-7

         ( A love for life -lV)

                 Time is ticking 10.40 Am,  holding my jean jacket very tight," why we should not stay, I will be with you, ask din to leave with them ",my girl said.This is after Mrs.Rani Rama announced that I and Din will be staying the late evening to collect any prizes and rest of them will move by 3.00 pm the following evening.

                I bought her an ice cream , as I was unable to see her crying and more than her, my jacket was eating the ice cream.  I never saw a girl crying so much ,that too for me and so close to me. I can see each drop of tear rolling down her cheeks and reaching her chin.And from other side Shruthi my neighbour girl with her school guys was exchanging her looks with me,what else can she do , tell my mom that I was hanging out with a girl,I am least bothered about her. In about 45 mins I was able to convince my girl that we are meeting tomorrow in school, her eyes turned completely exhausted ,with face red.

                    In retrospect of past days, my girl never knew me before but from past two days she knows only me , she was not bothered about rest of the world around her . she shared all her smile and laugh with me from past two days and now she is crying for me , I actually don't know how to react to this situation .To be happy for my girl becoming so close with me or not staying with my girl for  the return journey.

             Rest of the day I was with her, now that Mrs.Rani Rama is also confirmed that something is there between us , she was not much involving herself in our matter.

             Its after having our lunch we all started to pack our bags though we need to stay late night untill the validitory function and everyone one will be leaving at 3.00 pm , we were still packing as we need to vacate the rooms. Its about 2.45 pm a school bus was brought inside the church premises , I and din were helping out everyone to get inside and arranging the luggage and Mrs.Rani Rama asked us to  leave  to the school and Din said "We will stay untill u leave ma'am"  I was pleased for his genuine gesture,as Din always supported me in  anything I do good or bad.

                     I arranged my girls luggage,and was talking with others meanwhile, holding my hand she pulled me down to sit beside her, I sat for a couple of seconds and she started crying again , saying "I don't want to leave you" , "I want to stay with you" , I can hear bus driver horn , I asked her "do you have any drinking water" she showed me a empty bottle,I took it from her and got down to get some water and found that bus engine started,quickly filled water and ran towards bus, now that I cant see anyone. , I can see only my girl., I gave her bottle from the window and we were holding hands I said her "You alone drink it ","don't give it to anyone" , she nodded her head , now that I was no more able to exchange looks with her, I was feeling the real pain , I know I loved her but does she love me? , why is she crying so much? while I was still thinking about this, bus started ti move and she was bidding me bye untill I left her sight, I and Din walked back to school , though we dint wrap any prizes in the prize distribution , I got myself the most prized possession ,returned home by night 10.30 and I was still in the trans of my girl and was not even enjoying the chicken which my mom was serving.

              Three golden days of my life are done, and I never knew that these 3 days will change my life so much.

                        Chapter-8

                 (Back in the school)