SEETHA KALYANAM -l

Chapter-10

( Seetha kalyanam-l )

"All the best" my girl said , crossing me in the corridor with her fingers touching my hand while I was preparing for last 5 minutes infront of my class room. I looked into her eyes , smiled and said "Same to you" , she was still standing looking into my eyes without leaving , its not because that she is in love with my eyes indeed she wants me to say "All the best" instead of "same to you", I said " All the best " and she said"Thank you AJ" and ran towards her class room. This is the first exam after we returned from Zaheerabad, and not only this exam till the last exam in High School, there wasn't a single exam where she dint wish me before exam, either we are very far or indifferent blocks still we managed to wisheach other before exam.

By the time we finished our examination it was December 23rd , followed by Christmas holidays. First time I was worried about holidays,I indeed felt Sunday's also to be horrible burden , now I need to leave her for 12days which is impossible for me , I wrote her a letter before leaving, telling how much I am going to miss her. She took it while leaving. She said holding my hand "See you soon ." I know that she loved me the same way, I know that she is also going to miss me the same way . I looked into her eyes and said "Bye !".

Its after 12 long days , I saw my girl we met in the interval , we spent all the 10 minutes very quantitatively which meant I got 1minute in it to talk , and rest she was telling me what she did from Day 1 to Day 12., and following afternoon we got a notice that School 25th Annual day celebrations will be held on 3rd February. , and the next day while I was standing near gates my girl asked me, " Which skit did you choose?"

(Generally in our school each department (English,Hindi,Telugu) will have there own act to perform during school function, and my girl had invitation from all the departments and I got from two . )

I shrugged my shoulders and said "I dont know" , then she replied "Shall we do seetha kalyanam which belongs to telugu department." and I said " Ya we will try" .

||Next day||

"I cant do this " I said, " Why? " my girl asked, I dint reply , " I am also quiting it , if you wont do" this all my girl does she stole my heart with a single word.This is all after the auditions for the drama , in which I am a saint Vishwamithra , Guru of Sri Rama. The immediate walk which my dance sir showed baffled me and when he asked me to walk the same ,made everyone roll on floor and laugh. After seeing this I thought that I will quit the show. But after my girl compelled me saying I will teach you how to walk , I thought to do . Between my girl is the lead star SEETHA in the act . It was always great to see my girl and to be frank who can ever replace her as Seetha in my whole school as she got the most gorgeous face which was carved to perfection and a very significat eyes. And Rama betterhalf of Seetha in the skit is 1 year younger to my girl , so that was not much bothering me.

All the days which I spent with her during the skit are marvelous , we laughed together , we ate together, we made fun about each other but not anyone do with us and this journey made us both feel more possesive about each other and I always loved to see my girl becoming possesive about me.The day to perform skit that is 3rd February is the next day.

chapter -11

( Seetha kalyanam -ll)