Results Day

//  Hey friends!! Sorry for late updates going to end HssH soon, and each chapter from now will turn you nuts (I guess :p) if you truly like HssH. Okay! Fasten your seat belts, time machine starts, and do adjust your vocal chord as its AJ’s POV //

 // Sorry for re posting as many of my friends are unable to find tge previous chapter ,I am doing this. You will have another update by tomorrow!! Cheers!!//

    Chapter-44

(RESULT’S DAY)

“Bro! checkout in other website ,I think too many are hanging on to this” I said to Din , the google page is loading for the 50th time.

          According to me there are two reasons for server to be too busy, first one the internet facilities provided by the government is very weak and the second one Indian population and I go with the second usually.

“ I seriously need a break, lets move out” John said and walked out whom we followed.”

          Usually for any occasion which is auspicious for us we gather in Din’s home as we feel it to be good luck. And today was almost a turning point in our lives.

“Result are out!!” Din’s brother shouted.

And we ran again the same way with same emotion, and luckily found the page opened. Now the question came who should check there results first. None of us were lenient to check as we are afraid of getting less than others but eventually I was pushed into the lions cage.

I was not afraid of either getting less marks but I was always afraid that if my paper gets mixed with some other papers and I will receive a F grade.

I slowly typed my Hall Ticket number , and clicked on submit. While the page was still loading I closed my eyes pretty tightly.

“Congratulations!!”my remaining friends shouted.

“How much ? Is it above 500 ?” I asked with my eyes still tightly closed.

          Usually our 10th grade marks are for 600 , 6 subjects each carry 100 marks. 500 is a trade mark for everyone of us as my sister and Din’s brother has crossed it, we usually take it as a lap to be chased and accomplished.

“Its 521 !!” John said.

“I don’t believe, please don’t fool me” I said with my eyes closed still.

“Bro first open your eyes.”

I opened and was almost on cloud 9 , 470 was my maximum mark in schooling, none of our teachers usually have any mercy and may be because of that strict correction I landed in such a awesome percentage.

“Now comes john turn.” I said typing his hall ticket number.

He acted as if he got no fear in checking but in heart he was literally panicking.

I clicked submit with even more excitement and this time it was ll blown up.

“546 ….!!! That’s truly amazing.” I shouted and hugged john.

If anyone got above 540 they almost stand in first 3 places in school. And John confirmed his berth.

Now Din want to check his own result by himself, so we left him with the system alone, he prayed for a while and checked.

“Its 496 bro…!!” Din said with low voice.

This situation is called a big question mark situation which everyone will experience one or the other time in their life. We were unable to party for John getting 546 or be sad for Din reaching the magic figure.

We bid him bye as we felt that he need some support from any other person other than us as we both got better marks than him.

I reached my home and my parents got to know my marks way before, they were the most happiest as I got more marks than they ever expected. Its been since a month I spoke with anyone in my family and at last I spoke with them as they want to truly share there happiness.

I was eager to know Nisha’s marks, I called john to ask about Nisha’s marks but I got a bust tone.

“Hello..!!”

“Hey John, do you mind finding out Nisha’s marks”

“Bro.. i was talking to Nisha till now, she spoke almost 45 minutes, She got 535 itseems.”

“Oh that’s really awesome john.”

 Now I was in heart curious to know whether Nisha missed me the same way as I did ?

“So ….. Did she asked anything about me John?”

“Bro , I am sorry I tried to pull your topic for every single time and she kept parrying, and of all we thought that we will join in Sri Chaitanya Junior college Right ? But she is not It seems she is opting different course in Different college. You know she joined a dance class too..”

“Oh..,that’s cool bro ,” I said and hung up the phone as I was unable to listen the various means which Nisha opted to go away from me.”

Whole of the class in our School decided to Join Sri Chitanya Juior college, but she changed it. Marking first way ,she opted to go away from me.

I thought this day was the most wonderful day in my life as my whole family was happy because of me and kept partying till late night but all the statics are changed in one go. She left me.

“Why me Nisha ?Why me ? why don't you just talk with me once? is this the reason you loved me? Talk to me Nisha....... I always love you the same way.......Please come back. I asked the same questions a 1000 times all the night but I clueless....

                               To be continued........