(That One Year -Confluence, Reprise Nisha)

Chapter-55

(That One Year –Confluence, Reprise Nisha)

Someone tapped on my shoulder and said “Nisha.., Lets go I guess he dint turn up today.”

“Oh my god! Dad you scared the hell out of me”

“I am sorry Nisha. Let’s go or else your uncle will over react to this situation.”

****

“We came back home and there was a shower of questions on me, I simply parried them and walked into my room.

What am I going through?

Aj is this really you?

I pray that it should not be you.

Why me? I am just out of your memories and you are making me suffer in your memories again.

You said that you will give me a life full of love, where is that love Aj?

Why are you killing me from inside?

I revere every moment which I spent with you, you have been the my best part of my life and now you are making me walk in the worst part of my life all alone.

My whole family knows about you and everyone looks at you like a culprit.

All my cousins who used to follow you during schooling and love you are now against you. Everyone say that its you who are calling me.

Aj what is all this? Please I can’t endure all this anymore.”

Thinking all this I slept on my couch.

*****

And you tell all this now?

My sir asked me with lots of disquiet on his face.

“Actually I thought to tell you way before sir, but ….”

“Enough Nisha, this much is happening in your life and you never said anything. This is really ridiculous.”

“Okay, ask your father to get incoming call list from BSNL Telephone exchange with which we can easily trace the caller.”

“That’s a good idea, I will do that sir. Thank you so much sir.”

“No need of any thanks Nisha, you people mean a lot to me. And do remember that I am there for you anytime when you need me.”

“Thank you so much sir, you are my real support in these uttermost day, I owe you a lot.” Saying I walked out of the cabin. I dint say him anything about Aj, our love, our High school days. I just said him about blank calls and that my people are suspecting one of my classmates. I was afraid if he knows anything about my past life, it will be a dark spot on my reputation.

I walked back home with my heart in my hand. I was afraid of getting calls again and it happened.

I walked to the phone most aversely as I can. Same old thing repeated. Loud speaker was on, and even my grandmother was having an ear on my conversation. Probably this is the worst situation a girl can ever face in her life.

“Hello”

“Who’s this?”

“Nisha, How are you girl.”