WALKING BESIDE HER...

Chapter:2
          ( Walking beside her)

                While I was still thinking of the preety girl  a day  passed. Next day was an official badge distribution on stage . And to my surprise the same girl is on stage with her mother , I was startled for a moment and immediately asked my friend John about her . He replied "she is our ASPL." For a second I felt very happy. Sash's were presented to each group leader and on a whole it was going on as a good day.
                And the following afternoon all the group leaders had a formal meeting about school to maintain discipline and all . But the only reason why I was standing there was to see my girl. "yes I decided that she is my girl ."  On a general talk our SPL and ASPL wanted  to control flow after the school timings are finished.
               To introduce my school it is typical 1 storey with five blocks and over 60 class rooms ,center stage surrounded by huge ashoka trees and ground of size..... in typical indian cricketing language  about 6 cricket matches can be played at same time. Teaching faculty are around 240 and students uptill 3000 .  So to manage 3000 students once school is finished at 3.30 dot from 7 school gates is always a tough  job. The solution with which they came out was divide all the 20 group leaders 2 or 3 in each and stand near those beautiful black school gates . Of course they are beautiful because I luckily happened to stand with my girl near gate . we finished this meeting by 12.30 in the noon and were back to classes . 12.30 to 1.15 mathematics class was done, 1.15 to 3.00 English class followed by value education , the whole noon what I was waiting for is school bell. Once it was done I started running towards the gate which I was alloted and my to besties who were doubting my overexctiment slowly followed me , and were mocking ,teasing and  whatever they want to do as this was the first time they got a chance to tease me using a girls name and "I was worried where my girl comes and leave saying you people stand here I will see some other place."  I started literally beginning them to leave the place , finally in a seconds span I have seen my girl walking towards me , with an electric blue colour bag,neatly ironed blue and white  dress two plats  fresh looking face even after the school and a beautiful smile on her face, on the other hand I just looked down my dirty shoes and I at once had to give up leg stamping game in intervals ....... she came and started speaking sweetly in a good fluent english and I was all the time looking into her eyes. she asked my name again at the end of conversation ," I said AJ" , she replied " you said me yesterday right."  Then I felt does all beautiful girls pretend that they don't know guys name or she is true , while I was still thinking , she  just tapped me on my shoulder and said lets move its all done,and I started  "WALKING BESIDE HER"  diagonally from centerstage. Reached  the main gate and she said "Bye , see you again." she took out her violet colour bicycle with a basket infront of it ,probably it is the trending cycle those days , and started to move, I was just pretending of not seeing her but all my eyes were on her , finally she just signalled Bye and  left , my two  friends have no other big occasion to have a treat for this reason , while they were still shouting Treat!!Treat!!Treat!! I was searching to get her last glance. walking beside her is definitely a Walk to remember for me.

             Chapter :3 ( september 5th 2005 )