Night at the resort- 2

Chapter- 65

Night at the resort- 2

“Get down of that water closet and help me, I can’t hold it anymore.” I shouted biting my teeth while I was unable to hold the door as someone is pushing it from other end.

“Wait, coming...” John said and we both pushed it hard for next few seconds.

Bang... Bang… door was hit repeatedly and we were unable to hold it any longer and that instant we lost the hold and both of us feel on floor.

 “What are you doing?” someone asked while we still remained eyes closed on floor.

“John, Aj… get up.”

We heard a male voice.

As soon as we opened our eyes Din and Raghu are standing in front of us.

“There is a ghost in this resort, let us check out and leave to Hyderabad as soon as possible.” I said getting up and from the floor while John remained still on floor.

“What are you talking Aj.” Din asked with utter chaos.

“Yes Din, we saw a girl in white wandering all around in the resort, she banged our door for a while, later when we thought to jump into your room she was standing in front of your room.” I said taking deep breathes.

“See that poor fellow, he still lying on the floor out of fear.” I said pointing towards John.

“Let us go Din….” I said with completely dried up throat.

“Priya………” Din shouted.

From the door a girl wearing white dress, completely fair, hair tied, big eyes and perfect height walked in.

“She is Priya. I said you about her in the train. My orkut friend.” Din said pointing towards her while I was standing open mouth.

“So meet Miss.Ghost” Din said funnily.

“Hi Priya, this is John.” John said raising his hand to give a shake hand.

My open mouth still continued as the person whom we felt ghost was no more a ghost but in fact our guest who is going to show us the chennai for next few days. The reason for me being even more surprised is few seconds ago the person who was lying on the floor, like he is never going to get up even if god asks him to get up stood up deliberately for a shake hand.

“Hi I am Priya.” Priya said while I closed my mouth after the huge chaos.

“Hey I am Aj” I introduced and all of us laughed for a while.

  These are my other friends saying Priya introduced Anjali and Rashmi. All of us laughed for a while and then got rady to move out.

We had our Tiffin in the resort itself and moved to beach.

“So there are many places in Chennai like, malls, amusement parks, beach sports, parks and temples, where do you want to go?” Priya asked.

So this is a clever question by girls, they give there order of priority and ask us to choose the best. Anyone can make out this as Temples are added at the last.

“I think we need to choose amusement park and water sports.” John said and all of us agreed to it.

We booked a car to MGM amusement park. Taxi fellows are so loyal for outsiders that they always charge three times the amount what they charge to local people. I don’t say that it is only in Chennai but it exists everywhere.

We found a huge entrance for MGM amusement park. And we started to walk all of us are now close enough and English was our only means of communication.

 “Bro did you really look at her feet.” John asked pulling me back.

“What??” I asked with a surprised face.

“I have seen in many moves devil feet will be turned backside.” John said looking at me.

“Shut up you Idiot. There is no devil, ghost or anything. That was just a misconception.” I said and we both walked.

There was a lot to enjoy in the amusement park, firstly we started with the roller coaster ride. That was pretty fun as for a while it tangled us completely.

“Sir here is your photos.” A man handed over it to john.

 “Photos? Why did you take our photos? How dare you take girls photos without our knowledge?” Saying John tore them completely.

“Foolish fellow I asked him to take photos, why did you tear them?” I asked john.

“Sorry Bro, I thought this fellow was taking our photos secretly.” John said.

“We are not any Sharukh khan or Ranbir Kapoor, so that anyone can take our photos secretly.” I said hitting his head.

“Hello Sir give me my money” Photographer interrupted us.

We gave the money and followed to the next games. By the time we finished all the games it was late in the evening and we dint have proper time to play beach sports, so we postponed it to next day.

As this was our first day and tired after the hectic journey we bid bye to all the girls and booked a cab to resort again.

All of us reached to rooms and surprisingly I dint find John for a while.

I got myself ready and we ordered our dinner to the room.

“Aj,” John shouted standing outside the door.

“Where did you go idiot.” I asked him.

“Nothing, just went to see beach in the evening.” John said in a plain voice.

“Okay get ready, I have ordered dinner to the room.” I said.

“I am not feeling hungry saying he straight away fell on bed covered with a blanket.

I went to din’s room and we had our dinner. Later I came back to my room and found John still covered in blanket.

I slowly walked to the glass window to look at the beach. Beach has various moods, not all the time it is romantic. The sound of the beach during nights is intolerable. This may be due to utter silence in the surrounding during nights. I was looking at the black clouds and white waves. The rinsing water seemed very clear and something striking came to my head. In the morning when we saw a girl standing near Din’s room, she has a long, loose curly hair and when we saw Priya she had a tied, straight hair.

My heart started to beat a bit faster, and I went to wake up John.

“John… John…” I called his name twice.

There was no response.

I took away the blanket from his face and surprisingly I dint find him inside the blanket. My eyes are widened and throat completely dried up, Breath became very quick and I could feel blood being pumped in all nerves in face.

Night at the resort started.

                                ……. To be continued.