BACK IN THE SCHOOL

Chapter-8

              (Back in the school)

               " She will come today , you don't have to worry so much" John said. While I was still searching for my girl , I didn't find her anywhere, it was assembly time ,and we all got into our places in school assembly, I was still searching for her but I dint find her anywhere close, and suddenly heard a voice ,

"school stand at ease!"

"Attention!"

"Prayer!"

"Our father in heaven ....."

          I looked up and found my girl on central dias giving instructions , who can have a best introduction scene than this after a hard oneday gap with my girl? I was awestruck , its always great for me to see my girl on stage. And after the assembly we walked back to class , I said John everything which happened in zaheerbad , and he excited me to certain extent that "she loves me" and at the same time depressed me by saying "North Indians are close , holding hand doesnt mean love, "while I was still thinking the reality of what he said , it was 10.30 am ,interval and I came out and found my girl outside my class , "she smiled" and I exchanged the same saying, " so are you depressed for not getting any prize?" , she said, " That is not a big deal..! we enjoyed alot , that is enough for me" while I was still talking with her , it 10.40am we need to get back to classes, "Okaie then see you in the evening" she said,I smiled and she left, while my friends started to tease I was still thinking how to get close to her, I found neem seeds of there project and few of her project papers in my bag , and abruptly I borrowed some gift packing cover from one of my class girls , and wrapped neem seeds in project papers , writing Every night in my dreams....titanic song in every page, and wrapped gift cover .

                 Later that evening I met her near the same gates , I started talking with her after half n hour I found that school was all empty and I took out my gift packing from pocket , she was startled to see something like that and said that she is not going to accept anything of this kind, "Yes of course she is not going to accept gifts as she is the most beautiful girl in school and many guys already tried to flatter her by giving  gift" , but this time I kept that in my girls hand and said  " open it at sharp 5.00 pm on your terrace " and ran away as I was afraid she will give it to me back.

           chapter -9

   ( Letters not love ,but love)