I TRULY REGRET -I

CHAPTER-36

(I TRULY REGRET-I)

“So who was that giving blank calls all the day?” My daddy asked me as soon as he got to know the whole incident. I sat in front of him like a culprit in a prison missing only those Hand cuffs. But for god’s sake I have the same question in my mind. Along with all others in my home I do want to know who that Mysterious person is.

“He got his exam tomorrow, let him study.” “But never you are allowed to neither call anyone nor receive any call.” my Mom said with a firm voice.

After a hectic day I went back to my room thinking, who is that Mysterious person, who turned my whole good boy image in my home.

It was around 10.30 in the night “Tring…..Tring…..” Phone ringing.

I thought to get up slowly and take the call but the phone was shouting so loudly that even my neighbours can hear it. My sister got hold of the receiver very quickly

“Hello… who’s this ?” she asked and the next minute she handed over phone to me.

“ Bro come to my home by 8.30 am tomorrow, we will have a overlook before writing exam”Din said with an happy voice.

“Overlook on what ? I dint even prepare anything” I said to myself.

“Ok dude I will see you tomorrow , good night” I cut him off as I was already in bad mood and couldn’t explain him as my sis was  standing beside me.

I went back to my room opened my book .

“Tring …Tring….” (Phone ringing ) .I opened my eyes but couldn’t see anything. I closed my eyes and opened but still couldn’t see anything. I could feel something heavy on my head.After fighting for a minute I found out it to be my book sleeping along with me. I checked time and its 6 past 30 minutes and I was preety sure that it was my girl on phone. I walked slowly to grab receiver but my mom did it a second before me.

“Hello ..Who’s this?” my mom asked.

But Beep…… sound is all she could hear.

This repeated 4 times. I know my girl would definitely be angry with me but how can I explain her? I was cornered.”

 I made myself ready and reached Din’s home by 8.30am sharp as his home is on the way to the Exam Center.

“Bro come inside,”din said and rushed inside again.

I was astonished what made him to run so quickly and I followed him.

“You have been impulsive in decision making for quite some time. But today you will realize the importance of planning and a meticulous approach. From now on, your approach towards anything will see a well charted and organized approach. It is never too late to start planning. With planning, you will also see yourself carrying proper execution of plans. Your love life is at stake and you need to have a clear expression to convey to your true feelings” One of the famous astrologer was telling horoscope for GEMINI on that day.

As soon as he finished I felt that something wrong is going to happen, I asked Din to come outside once as his mother was also inside watching Horoscope. I said him everything .

“So what do you want to do now?” Din asked

“I want to see her and tell everything before misconceptions are raised between us.” I said.

“But we just have only 1 hour for exam and it takes at least 15mins to reach their centre.” Din said.

“I have to see her at any cost bro.” I said and got on to my bicycle. It took 11mins for me to reach there. I immediately parked my cycle and was searching for my girl in that huge mob but couldn’t find her.

I just looked into my watch and it showed 9.30 am, I have only 30mins to reach back to my exam centre. I cursed my bad luck and started back to my exam centre. And suddenly I saw my girl walking into the centre, I tried to rush to her but the watchman on the gate stopped me as I dint have a valid Hall ticket. I tried to shout her name and felt it to be not a good idea.

I drove back to my centre as quickly as I can and found Din waiting for me near gate. We both ran inside our center and I managed to get some Oxygen before writing exam.

Although my mind was filled with her thoughts I still managed to give a good Exam. I finished the exam exactly on time and its been a practise for me from childhood to utilise the time completely.

“I will go and find her Bro,” “I have to somehow convey her what is happening.”  I said Din and drove to My Girls center.

“Hey AJ..!! Whats up Bro?” “How was your exam ?” John shouted . John and My girl are same center of examination.

I said John everything what happened since yesterday.

“She just left 10 mins before you came, with Nan ...!!” John said.

I was completely downhearted and drove back to my home and suddenly saw my girl walking with her bicycle beside my home. Her face turned completely red due to hot sun. I was about to walk to My girl but my mom just came out of my home.

I was foolishly conquered by fear and mostly I feel I brutally killed my own love with my own hands by not talking with my girl who came all the way from exam centre just to talk with me.All my efforts to talk with her from morning were in vain. I silently walked inside my home , but I regret for what I have done a hundred times or most probably every day till I die.

Chapter -37

(I truly regret –II)