Surprise-2

Chapter-81

                                                                      Surprise-2

" You can put me down now." She said getting her lips separating from mine.

With utter care I slowly got her down from my arms.

Its been a 5 hours in reaching this majestic place and Nisha is a as fresh as she was in the morning, she smelled like a rose flower immersed in a ocean of fragrance. I went behind her to unfold the blindfold touching her curls.

As soon I opened her blindfold I hugged her from back and was eagerly waiting to see her reaction.

All the pain I have taken is to take Nisha to Alappuza. I have planned for this right when I first visited kerela. And from a week I have gathered all my savings to effectively use them in making it memorable for my girl.
I booked a house boat in kerela which costed very less compared to the additives which I mentioned how it should look.

I wanted the boat to stand in midst coconut trees which are decorated with lights.

The boat comprised of 2 floor with 1 bed room, a living room, a kitchen in the 1st along with the open corridor and in the second it is for a two rooms and open balcony.

I requested the crew to light up the balconies with lamps and the way where Nisha walks filled up with red rose petals.

There is a small table which can accommodate two people in the first floor made perfect for an view to see the scenic view of the back waters.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Nisha said while I was interested only to look at her pink lips without any lipstick moving in very slow motion.

"Yes dear!" I said waiting every second to see her eyes as they alone speak the truth.

I turned my whole world into slow motion to see Nisha's expression.

Nisha was clueless for awhile. I could see the pupil in her eyes becoming big. She doesn't even know that we were in a boat which just left the shore. I could see happiness in her eyes travelling all across her cheeks and kissing her lips. Her eyes wet with happiness embedded at every instance on her face.

"You have the magic to bring me on to my knees with your very presence and these add-ons will kill me someday Mr. AJ." "And the way you love me may be the only reason why god has created me." She said holding my hand tight enough to hear her heart.

I kissed her hand and asked "Mrs. Aj, shall we go inside?"

She pulled me hard and hugged me smoothly and this could be the summary of that whole evening. The beautiful hug she gave might be the reason for me to elope Nisha from her house and office.

We walked inside the boat and Nisha was all surprised to see each and every decorated thing in the boat.

"Aj, can we go upstairs?" She asked excited like a small kid.

"I rented whole boat for 2 days, you can do whatever you want sweetheart.But lemme rest as I am tired" I replied.

"Ummmmm.. Okay you stay down I will look over whole place and come back." Saying she ran upstairs like a kid.

I sat down on the couch and started checking all the missed calls and heard Nisha running down. She came with enormous love in her eyes and sat in my lap hugged and kissed me.

"Jaan what is the cost of this boat?" She asked innocently.

"For one day?" I asked as I already knew what was running in her mind.

"No for complete life." She asked in the same tone.

"Darling sweetheart this will not be for sale." I laughed.

"Ummmm.. I want one like this Aj." She said with a sad face.

I kissed on her cheeks and said "Surely" for which she laughed.

"What do we need other than this Aj, I am the happiest right now." She asked looking into my eyes.

"I am Hungry" I replied.

"Ha ha .... Idiot I will cook in 2 minutes, you know there is a kitchen inside and all the groceries as well." She said getting up.

I holded her tight and said "I have already arranged everything food is all ready."

"Shut up, you eat someone's cooked food or mine?" "Give me 2 minutes. I will bath and cook for you" she replied and ran like a kid again inside and I was back immersed in checking mails and calls.

Within 5 minutes I have seen my angel wrapped up in a bath robe and walked out with a grin and quickly moved into kitchen while I was sitting with a open mouth looking at her in that way.

"I never knew that cooking is so sexy?" I shouted.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"She peeped out with her half wet hair adding extra beauty to her and said " No."

As soon as she said No I quickly ran inside and hugged her from behind and started tickling her.

"Aj.... Stop it. Don't touch me until you bath" Saying she hit me with the spoon she had in her hand.

"No....." I screamed and started to move close to her while she hit me again.

I felt it is useless to argue with an angry women and decided to quickly bath and come.

"Nisha....." I shouted searching for her after my bath and I couldn't find her anywhere in the first floor.

" I quickly ran to second floor and saw Nish peacefully sitting like an angel dressed up in a single red robe with shoulders dropped and curly hair on to it. This seemed to be dark waterfalls on a white shore and on the other end I was wearing a towel and nothing else.

I tried to run mean while Nish caught my sight and asked me to come the same way. I went and sat beside her and probably this could be the weirdest candle light diner with a angel dressed perfectly like a Hollywood heroine and me like a mass Tollywood hero.

I enjoyed the little flavoured rice which she cooked the best with coconut oil and some delicious fruit salad of which she was a master.

We walked in the balcony feeling the beautiful bliss for a while as I kissed and hugged at several instances and which ended up in bed for even the whole night.

To be continued...............

M