After 4 years

After 4 years

"Do you love me, if yes stay awake, Nisha!" I asked holding her head in my hands as I could still profusely feel the blood from head.
She dint speak anything.
I could see her pain in opening the eyes.
"Nisha..." I shouted her name while I can still feel the chill in my blanked out mind as I have never seen someone in this position and Nisha being the victim of this made me feel tons of unbearable pain.
I can see people around gathering but none of them really cared.
I tried to take out my phone while it was wet with blood already.
I tried to get up but Nisha was strongly holding my hand.

****
This day was the happiest day in my life as Nisha completed her CA.

"Tring..Tring..!!" My phone was ringing as I was still half asleep.

"Hello..." I picked up the call with utter disdain.

"Muuuuaaah..." I heard someone kissing so deeply as I could feel the wetness of her lips.

"Who's this?" I asked even after I know that it was Nisha.

"Don't overact ... muuuuuuuaaah" she kissed even deeply this time.

"Love you swetha.." I replied as I wanted to see her face red.

"Who is swetha?" She shouted loud enough to break my ear drums.

" Sorry shreshta, I love you kanna" I giggled and replied.

" Stop it Aj..! Don't even dare to dream of any other girl in your life. This life you have to spend with me unless I die." Saying she broke down into tears.

"Ayee Nish... ayooo why are you crying sweetheart ? I was just trying to pull your leg!" I said getting up from bed and my head dumped in shame for making her cry.

" I was also not crying, it was a prank" saying she laughed.

" Aha..ummmmmaah" I kissed and smiled.

" I called you for this one sweet early morning kiss. And truly Aj I mean it.. untill I am alive you are mine. I can never be without you." She said with the most innocent tone.

" I love you" I replied as a guy can't say anything much when a girl is angry or emotional.

"Love you too.. I forgot to mention I called you to remind you that I want you to come with me for the first day of office." She said.

" Ya I will pick you up. Car or bike?" I asked.

"No car, no bike. Let's go in the bus" she said in a strong tone.

" why bus?"I shouted.

" Its because I wanna feel u every day on my travel even in your absence. " she said gathering all the cuteness in her voice.

A girl loving you with all her heart is equivalent to Blue moon.. Neither of them will appear but once if it appears never let it go.

"Okay! See you at sharp 8.30!" I said

"Love you..Ummmmmaah, Bye!" She said.

*****
"Ajjj......! Its nice seeing you in bus" saying she ran to me and caught hold of my shoulder giving a slight hug.

"Jaan..look around people are seeing us." I shouted slowly in her ears.

" No problem. . Next week you are coming to see papa na" she said leaning even closer.

"That's true but you seem to tell him before that. Now just stay away like a good girl." I said trying to loosen my hand from her tight grip.

" Shut up! Orelse I will kiss you ." She said while the old lady behind us became more excited to see us kissing.