JOHN & NAN

• Dedicated to Both of you.!!

                                                       Chapter -22

                                                    ( JOHN AND NAN.....)

                                                                        "Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood. Priorities some times mark this order and puts you down in whole lot of confusion."

                I am now clear how much I love my girl, how much she loves me and where is our relationship going on. I am even more clear to find a good day to say her what my heart is feeling for her. But the person who is in utter chaos after i am clear was "JOHN."

                  John being my friend right from kindergarten, made me closely observe all his actions and deeds. He is amicable with everyone and girls usually get bosom to him very soon. I know it was in 7th standard when he first said that he got crush on  Suhitha who is my group girls captain now .He was always on dilemma to choose the best girl for him. 

" So you really like Nan ?" I asked John.

 "I don't know, but she is very sweet "he replied.

" So , What about Suhitha?" I asked 

" I think you decided to pull my leg " we both chuckled .

                Suhitha was a head strong girl. she had her own attitude carrying it all across  right from her childhood. Suhitha never gave a chance to anyone to flatter her ,even John. Though she giggled along with everyone when John had something funny , she made herself away from him always. 

                        This attitude of Suhitha made John retrospect his thoughts. He always knew he didn't have too many feelings for her ,and he also knew it was just a teenage attraction. With all this mixed thoughts he slowly got into Nan's life. 

                        Nan is my girls best friend . She is brown coloured eyes , simple , sweet smile girl. Being a mathematics teacher daughter she is at her best in studies, and i feel that is the reason my girl and Nan are so close. Generally in High School it happens that two Intelligents are always together . 

                        John sits exactly behind my girls bench and I was thrown a two rows away from her as Miss.Alice always doubted that there is something between me and my girl. Out of 100 words John speak with my girl  90 are regarding Nan. And the same was repeated with Nan.Nan started to get closer to John. 

                                Nan usually attends  Physics tuition along with us, and some times when it is late in night Mrs.Jaya sree asks us to leave Nan home. Though we pretend doing that for a while we usually leave John & Nan together and let them walk for a while as me and Din usually feel that it is the right time to tease John. This has been our daily routine during all the winter . 

                                " So do you think John loves Nan?" my girl asked me while i was standing beside her bench on a cool winter morning of October .

" I myself dint confess you my love and you are more concerned about them," I thought to myself.

"I don't know " i said

" What you don't know? Go find it please ....."  she said.

                        I already knew, John liked Nan . He can spend a whole life with her but he was always in a dilemma feeling that it is too early to take decisions. But i felt always  "Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

                Nan and john usually felt the same way as me and my girl felt but they got the same problem to take it to the next stage. John though sometimes had some random meetings with suhitha, he never turned back to her. John was now completely with Nan , and when it was me and my girls who used to walk back home for past many days now its John and Nan added to us.We all started to enjoy School life to the fullest but John still had a doubt whether its love or extreme respect and care towards Nan.

But still they are becoming too much Inmate with each other.

                   Chapter -23

          ( And I said ... I Love you ...)