High school sweetheart: Culmination-2

Chapter-57

High school sweetheart: Culmination-2

  “So what is Aj doing near my home? Don’t say that you have fallen for me, leaving out your Nisha.” Swetha said with a smile on her face. I don’t know what kind of smile it was but being in such a pathetic situation I felt it to be evil smile.

I and john drove down to swetha’s home early in the morning and were waiting down there home, while she noticed us after 2 hours and came down.

“Do you really feel that way Swetha?” I asked with a straight face.

“Not really, but I feel it would be awesome if you say, yes” she smiled again.

“Can you please ask your insane mouth to shut up for a while Swetha?”

“I can’t shut it, especially when you are with me Aj.”

“Swetha! Please, I need your help.” saying I took both of her hands into mine. The only reason I took her hands was, she can’t lie when she is in this astonishment.

“Swetha, did you ever call Nisha. Please don’t lie me. This is very important for me?”

At once Swetha left my hands and moved back by two steps. Swetha’s eyes were almost filled with tears.

“I dint call anyone.” Saying she walked back.

“Swetha, Swetha…” I shouted as she was about to reach her door step.

She started to walk towards me and I could see her eyes shredding tears.

“Do you know what I felt when you were holding my hands? I felt to be the most blessed. I dint expect you to shatter my dreams in a single moment Aj.”

“I am really sorry Swetha, I dint mean to hurt your feelings. I just asked to know whether you called her anytime. As Nisha is in some serious trouble now, someone is troubling her with blank calls.” I said in order to stop her tears.

“So, you think that I was making blank calls Aj?”

“No, actually I was just confirming with everyone and asked you too.”

“I have Nisha’s phone number, I got it from one of your schoolmates and I even called her thrice recently, just to wish good luck and get you people together.”

I was shocked hearing this from her.

“I am not a psychopath to break you love and get you. I always felt that where ever you are, you should be happy.”

 This is called the question mark situation. I don’t know whether to be happy as she tried to make Nisha and me come closer or her innocence of calling which landed me in troubles.

“I am really sorry Swetha, thanks for your concern but please never do this again Swetha.”

“I will see you again in college, Bye bye !” saying I and john walked back.

“It’s okay Aj, hope you people are back.” She shouted.

I looked back, sighed and bid bye.

****

“So the count is 20+3 now bro.” John smiled and said while we were walking towards our bike.

“Yes john we decoded 23 are just dumb calls, but who is that one person who used my name?”

“Give me sec, someone is calling.” John said getting his phone out of his tight jeans.

I could read “Don” on the mobile screen , which meant to be Raghu for us.

“Ya!! No….!! Ya, ya okay.” this was the conversation of john with Raghu which left me completely perplexed.

“Bro there is a guy called Neehal itseems who is always behind Nisha, Raghu want us to come to see him immediately.”

Raghu was Don in our own school and coming to intermediate college increased his contacts and made him even more popular and dangerous a bit. He is the student leader in our area so he was able to find these things very quickly.

                                                        To be continued…….

// sorry for the very short story, I will update another 2 today so that HssH will end today. //