GLIMPSE OF HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS-II

// Hey Guys! This is just a glimpse of High School Sweet hearts- II , you can consider it to be one of the paragraphs in coming Work. //

GLIMPSE OF HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS-II

(After 2 years.) 26th December 2010

“John, do you even have an idea of what you are doing?”

“Yes!! Just shut up and follow me.” John said pulling my hand.

“Bro it’s just the day after Christmas, all your relatives are in your home and you brought me here at this time and I even have Surveying exam tomorrow, let us go home bro..!!”

“Aj… please shut your mouth and walk along with me.” John said.

 We walked inside the magnificently decorated stadium. The ground is completely built with the biggest stage ever I have seen with over 5,000 classical kuchupudi dancers performing. Their eyes, legs and hands are completely in sync. The very sight was a visual feast. Side screens around the stadium are showing delegates in the VIP longue, which made me distract from dance for a while.  And suddenly I noticed that John shouting my name aloud. Flood lights making dark stadium completely illuminated and even the green grass was shining to the maximum extent it can. I looked at John who was standing exactly beneath the heavy flood light and I can hardly see him.

“Aj, someone for you.” Saying he moved to his left and I could see Nisha standing just behind me.

I don’t know when people say that heart skips a beat when you see someone you like the most. And this time literally experienced it. My heart skipped all the beats and my eyes are filled with tears looking at her. Nisha changed a lot her glow was intensified from 1000 lumens to 10000 lumens, not that she was standing in focus light but I can practically see her illuminating beauty.

I was initially nervous whether to smile back as she was doing at me. She looked like an infinity while she was walking towards me and I just want to either add, subtract multiply whatever but I at once want to merge with her. I walked towards her and she did the same. Words are fighting in my epiglottis as I was walking towards her. I want to wish her, greet her, and say her I love you.

She walked very quickly and I did the same. We both reached so close that words in my epiglottis are completely dried up now. She started to look into my eyes and I could see the fine pain in the form of a thin water layer in her eyes.

Nisha tried to raise her both hands to wrap around my waist. This time my reflexes were as fast as Ussain Bolt. I at once responded to it and hugged her. My first hug in front of 5000 classical dancers and 20,000 audience in the stadium and even Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam in the VIP longue. At that moment my world was in my arms, I dint bother about anything around me. And to be frank Nisha being a little short made the Hug even better. She was like a cute doll Wrapped in my hands. I could feel the warmth of her hug on the chilly winter night and want to stay the whole night the same way. I was pretty sure at that minute that I can live a complete life by hugging Nisha. I loved and admired the best welcome back to our relation with the boldest thing which I have ever dreamt in my wildest dreams.

But suddenly she walked away with a sudden jerk. I was a bit startled but made all the courage to say “I love You.” She dint respond. I repeated but silence was her answer.

// That’s it for now, keep waiting and keeping loving HssH-2 as HssH. I am really sorry if I am a bit late in updating but HssH-2 will definitely come for you. //