A LOVE FOR LIFE -II

Chapter -5

               ( A love for life -II)

        "Two pairs of school dress, shoe shinner , our project report ,water bottle and some junk food ." thats what you have in your bag , shall I keep anything else ?" Mom shouted,that is how typical Indian moms take care of there children. while my sister and father are waiting outside in car, "we need to go to school first" I said to my father. Actually we had a plan as my girl doesn't know the route to reach the bus station , I, din and my girl want to meet at school and later move together.
                 As soon as my father started car , cellphone started ringing. , he lifts the call and passes it to me saying "some girl" , and my sister siting in the front seat along with my dad has now became completely attentive .
                " Hey A.J , we already started from school , I will see you at bus stop directly"my girl said. Then I said my dad to drive directly to bus station.
                " As soon as we reached , there was a bus waiting for us and we got in comfortably. " And after 15 minutes of journey we need to catch another bus and we got it too. I think this time "comfortably" is a small word for me , afterall I was sitting right beside my girl.She was so close to me that whenever she turns talking with her friend on her left , I can feel all her curly hair which is  slightly wet  on my face and beautiful fragrance of her." We started singing songs, I started to play all my pranks , jokes on my girl.
             At last we reached Zaheerabad , I can proudly call it "birth palce of my love. "I sae my girl carrying a huge bag , and I took it from her hands and carried it till the room . We got our accommodation in church guest house, as we belong to a christian missionary school, prior to us there were St.Anns and St.Joseph students who occupied complete guest house and we were left with no choice so we decided to  take a small out house in the church , where girls used to sleep during nights and guys straight in the lap of lord jesus ,inside the Church.
                       Its 30 minutes past 9 and all the 12 contestants with 2 teachers started walking towards school , were science fair is being conducted I and din started showing everyone there rooms and finally got to our place which was completely occupied by some other school fellas. And I suddenly saw some one getting more excited and shouting on them more than me and Din, and its my girl , she came to give us water bottle , and in turn made them drink two bottles of water, I was looking at her completely astonished.., and suddenly Din started to whisper " Calm her down , everyone are seeing us " Then I was thinking " North Indias are not only beautiful , but also very strong in head and tounge." However I managed to take her out , and calm her down she pushed the water bottle into my stomach and said," Mrs. Rani Rama is sitting with us and she wants to see u at 11.30 Am " .,after getting hit both by her tounge and hand , started moving inside the room and arranged our project. However there was a huge mob always , to see the project next beside us, and I  and din are two added audience to it.
                 After doing all the necessary time pass in the room which we were alloted ,  I slowly walked to Mrs.Rani Rama , and found my girl was keenly explaining about Agnihothra, I.e there project , to other girls in the room." Afterall girls always want to prove there dominance on other girls " I said to myself, and as said by Mrs.Rani Rama, I and my girl started to go and collect lunch coupons form the office , which is almost half a kilometer from the science fair .
           We both started walking towards the office,whole school was filled with sound either announcements or some old hindhi songs are being played,I was listening to my girl , infact i was not listening anything as most of the time i enjoy staring at her,she is in a word "Beauty personified and immensified with elegance"  we were walking very close . As whole school  was seeming like a sinking titanic were people are walking all around we were forced to walk closely, suddenly my gal stumbled by a stone and I caught her hand , she said thanks and dint leave my hand where indeed I was expecting a tight slap for holding her.As people are moving very closely around, she was still holding my hand and I slowly ran my fingers into her fingers and was holding it tight to make her feel more secure.
                     I dont know whether she likes to hold my hand or she was bound to hold because I was holding ,I am happy with both the ways still we walked alround the school , even after we got lunch coupons, and for almost 25 minutes we were walking in the school holding hands untill we found Mrs.Rani Rama. We Went to have our lunch which was as not very good and my girl prefered to starve rather eating there. Again after lunch Mrs.Rani Rama asked me to take my girl to get her something to eat. At that moment Mrs.Rani Rama was seeming like a goddess who just arranged all this trip to make a relationship between me and my girl. We both walked and my girl was excited to eat guava , which I bought and we started walking again together holding hands. Everytime I hold her hand I felt so secured , happy., comfortable and someone very close to my heart.
            The following night my girl need to perform on stage which was a sudden announcement , I think i forgot to mention she is class topper, elocution topper., eassy writing topper, and of all she is an awesome dancer , her expressions usually leave me baffled , she got her dance dress specially from her home which was sleeve ess,and people around in zaheerabad are dipped in crazziness looking at her , so now being her unofficial boy friend to protect her completely has become my duty., and I can say I was fully successful in not allowing anyone  to reach her, her performance started and she left everyone speecless.

                The day came to an end we all walked back to church , were boys were forced to sleep in church bidding bye to my girl we 8 boys carried our pillows and blanket to church,and in this 8 members of boys, my girls cousin brother was also included, I was much lenient towards him, trying to gain some extra points infront of my girls family . we all started to sleep and suddenly din asked me to get up, and asually it was our pranks time, we pulled my girls brother towards other side of church hall and he was sleeping all alone ,once he got  up in the mid night he started shouting each of our names out of fear.

  On a whole a "love for life "has started by holding my girls hand I can mark this day as the best day of my life and a day of further hope.

                        chapter -6

               (A Love for Life - III)