LOST IN THOUGHTS: NISHA-II

Chapter-43

(Lost in thoughts: Nisha-II)

“Pappa…! Nothing papa I am not getting sleep” I said pushing the slam book inside the blanket.

“Why did you get up at this part of night papa?”

“I was not getting sleep too Nishu..”

“Why daddy? what happened?” I aked trying to get up from bed.

 My daddy gave me support by holding my hand, we both walked outside into the balcony. He made me sit in the bean bag and he sat in front of me.”

“ Nishu … I keep telling you one story and let me tell you it again, when your mother was giving birth to you I was very frightened , I was unable to see her pain but the moment I and your mom saw you, our pain vanished. Do you know what were the first words I uttered ? “This girl is magical, at this moment I have you and this girl, but every moment from now I will make it magical for her, I will make her live her life on her terms.”

“And yes Nishu… I felt I made you live on your on terms till date. But now you are filled up with deep pain and I know Nishu it’s not because of your exams, its something else. I don’t want to ask you the reason dear, but think once, life is not going to end now, me, your mom, brother everyone love you and we all want to see you cherishing in life. Life has to go on Nisha.”

“ But what I am seeing is my Nisha slowly killing herself with some pain.”

“Nishu… I am unable to see you like this darling, at least for your papa change your mood, everything is going to be alright.”

I was listening to my father carefully and this time all his words are felt by my heart instead of going all the way through the auditory canal in ear. I hugged my father at once when he is done. I promised him that I will not make him feel low any more. He kissed me on my forehead and rest of the night I slept in his lap.

******

Days passed and I slowly tried to recover my health, initially I walked with my father in the park near my home and slowly I joined my all-time love, “Dance classes”.

I cannot say I completely forgot Aj but now my thoughts are being diverted. I am busy all the day but I still think of him at least once in a day.

******

“Didhi , you are results will be out today” my brother shouted aloud.

I was totally excited, I did my exams well and somehow I feel like talking with Aj today. My father’s words, dance classes may keep me deep busy but the love which I have for him is surpassed everyone.

                        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, but loving deeply someone gives you courage.

                Aj filled my life with courage and my heart still beats for him. And I was determined to call him this day at any cost.